Salgijash

Feb 2, 2023
Best to make a backup of the www folder in your game's folder so you can recover the last working version of your game if the update goes tits up! Everybody really should do this before changing a working game radically. Fair warning. Here's the first "Bonus" chapter:

The_Genesis_Order_-_PC-v.85082.UPDATE.ONLY

MEGA

Mega

GoFile

Enjoy!
Works fine, however this is very small update :/ No additional story.

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
v.85082 changelog

- Andrea bonus story scene
- Sofia bonus scene in XXX shop (kinda disappointing)
- Ella 4th booty call
- Arianna profile + naked version from completing 4 temple puzzles

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.85082] Compressed

Let me know if you have any issues.
Virustotal -

FULL UPDATE ONLY (not compressed)
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compressed
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Original - 10.5GB, Compressed - 1.32GB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

LQ Version
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only (LQ)

Mega - Mega
GoFile -

(LQ) - Original - 10.5GB, Compressed - 820MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Compressed version now updated to v.85082. Enjoy.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Sounds like you're trouble is with v.83 of TGO. In your shoes I would try the following steps:

(1)

To check to see if your save file is corrupt and causing your problem: Move everything in the folder where your saves are stored somewhere else temporarily (so you can put them back later if you want to), download and extract everything in the zip file below into your empty save folder, restart your game and replay using the 81% save included to check to see if the game plays properly. (All of these saves work.) If it does your original save is corrupt and can't be used in future unless you edited it, made a mistake, and can reedit and correct it.

(2)

To check to see if the last update spoiled your game: Update the game again from a different source, replacing all of the relevant files and see if that cures it. If it does, problem solved.

(3)

The final nuclear option would be to download the whole game again which is a pain.

Good luck.
That has to be the most comprehensive reply to my issue that I could ever hope to get, AND you supplied me a save file to compare it to.
Thank you deeply for taking the time to list the possible solutions, there should be more people like you on F95 Zone.

Feb 8, 2023
Works fine, however this is very small update :/ No additional story.
Yep. The updates are built using an app which produces the smallest possible working version of them without fail. (I can personally guarantee that.) But after making them, which only takes a matter of seconds, I upload them to cloud storage for players to download and extract their contents to their own PCs. In theory errors shouldn't creep in to copy operations like that but they do on rare occasions, and, without a backup copy of the www folder, should something like that happen unwary players end up with a bollixed unplayable version of TGO which they can't repair. It only takes a short while to backup the relevant folder, which sensible players should always do before adding or overwriting files, after which they can install the latest update without risk. (y)

Hopefully future bonus content will be more generous and better than the current update. (n)

The only way is up from that. :LOL:

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.85082] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Android: approx. 1.27GB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Virustotal -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Android port updated to v85082. Enjoy.

Claudi@

Jun 24, 2023
This is 85082 : :(
- Sofia bonus scene in XXX shop
- Andrea bonus story scene
- Arianna profile + naked version after completing 4 temple puzzles
- Ella 4th booty call
Only 2 sex scenes :cry: if you count the booty call ... not to much work in this update ... maybe the next update will be better .

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
It does feel like NLT is entering "milking mode" with this update. But only if you compare it with how it was previously because he still updates the game religiously two times a month, which is extremely consistent and rare in this business. He also said that he's working in the next game while those small bonus updates are dropping.

But maybe it's a good idea for some people to wait a few months until there are enough of these smaller bonus content updates released.

Reactions: /;/ and Claudi@
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes