Feb 8, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

1.png

We're less than two days away from the first bonus chapter of The Genesis Order! Someone's been collecting some naughty artifacts and it looks like you're going to have to step up and help. In addition to this new story scene, you'll also recognize a familiar face in the XXX Shop's library with a very clear view into a very deep cave. Plus don't forget the booty calls! A new Kamasutra page is here as well as Arianna's profile and bonus profile. If you want to find everything, you may want to join Discord... And speaking of Discord, new polls are being posted that will guide some decisions in the upcoming game that will start in 2024. Head over there and be a part of it!

Did you know you have access to the puzzle editor? Every Patreon member gets access to the same tool that's being used to develop new puzzles. Just log in at nlt-media.net and click the link that takes you to the puzzle editor. The best puzzles could make it into the upcoming bonus chapters!

2.png

Aug 8, 2021
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 2849817

We're less than two days away from the first bonus chapter of The Genesis Order! Someone's been collecting some naughty artifacts and it looks like you're going to have to step up and help. In addition to this new story scene, you'll also recognize a familiar face in the XXX Shop's library with a very clear view into a very deep cave. Plus don't forget the booty calls! A new Kamasutra page is here as well as Arianna's profile and bonus profile. If you want to find everything, you may want to join Discord... And speaking of Discord, new polls are being posted that will guide some decisions in the upcoming game that will start in 2024. Head over there and be a part of it!

Did you know you have access to the puzzle editor? Every Patreon member gets access to the same tool that's being used to develop new puzzles. Just log in at nlt-media.net and click the link that takes you to the puzzle editor. The best puzzles could make it into the upcoming bonus chapters!

View attachment 2849818
Melissa is in the picture I guess?

Apr 19, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 2849817

View attachment 2849818
I've tried the new puzzles and, although they look pretty at first glance, are pretty shit to play compared to ToN's snake puzzles IMHO. :(

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I've tried the new puzzles and, although they look pretty at first glance, are pretty shit to play compared to ToN's snake puzzles IMHO. :(
Tend to agree, I don’t like the mechanics as much, didn’t find the puzzles as intuitive— but to be fair we have only seen a few examples so far so I don’t want to be so critical just yet.

Aug 3, 2023
That's fine. Thanks. I prefer to play as the creators intended, and sometimes that means installing a patch.
I'm the same, there is no landlady/landlord bullshit in these games.

The patch is, just someone trying to make chloe your sister and Heather your mom, which doesn't really fit the story. And it's not complete either.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes