Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
new to NLT games, it looks like each one has a different protagonist, but it also seems like they're very clearly in an order, is it fine to play this one without the previous two, or would you be missing alot from doing so?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
new to NLT games, it looks like each one has a different protagonist, but it also seems like they're very clearly in an order, is it fine to play this one without the previous two, or would you be missing alot from doing so?
All you’ll miss out on are small references and a bit of background for some of the secondary characters. There is a “larger story” at play, but it’s not especially deep or anything.

If you end up enjoying this game, however, you might want to try out the other ones anyway.

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
All you’ll miss out on are small references and a bit of background for some of the secondary characters. There is a “larger story” at play, but it’s not especially deep or anything.

If you end up enjoying this game, however, you might want to try out the other ones anyway.

Sounds good, I appreciate the advice, thanks!

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Three games with different protagonist. But the over arching story spans the three games. You don't really need to play the other two first as the games do quite well at filling in enough plot points to get you on your way for the most part. But if you want the full experience - play the other two first. They are decent games and worth the time.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I’m estimating around six months.
More like eight months if the updates are all 1% as ToN "bonus" updates were.

(We are at 84% now so 16% to go, so at two updates a month there should be 16/2 = 8 months until the new game.)

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Pretty sure that they said that will start working on the game immediately, working on the bonus content for TGO in parallel.

I guess doing it that way when they do first release the next game there will be 20% or so of content for demo purposes.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
I haven't played the game since the beginning because the I-patch was missing. I know that someone has programmed a pseudo-patch. But that didn't really appeal to me. Has anything changed in the whole thing, or has NLT-Media said goodbye to the I-Patch Family Mods because of Patreon?

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I haven't played the game since the beginning because the I-patch was missing. I know that someone has programmed a pseudo-patch. But that didn't really appeal to me. Has anything changed in the whole thing, or has NLT-Media said goodbye to the I-Patch Family Mods because of Patreon?
The Genesis Order is hard coded and can't be patched. The only way that the names and nouns that characters use to refer to each other in the game is to change the actual code of the game, occurrence by occurrence, which is a herculean task. Whether anybody would be willing to attempt this at some point, well, who knows? Some did in the beginning, update by update, and quickly gave up. I doubt such a thing will happen personally. Way too much effort for fuck all reward. (y)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
I fully expect the next game to be a copy paste of this one with some minor tweaks
I hope I am wrong tough

Feb 8, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

1.png

We're less than two days away from the first bonus chapter of The Genesis Order! Someone's been collecting some naughty artifacts and it looks like you're going to have to step up and help. In addition to this new story scene, you'll also recognize a familiar face in the XXX Shop's library with a very clear view into a very deep cave. Plus don't forget the booty calls! A new Kamasutra page is here as well as Arianna's profile and bonus profile. If you want to find everything, you may want to join Discord... And speaking of Discord, new polls are being posted that will guide some decisions in the upcoming game that will start in 2024. Head over there and be a part of it!

Did you know you have access to the puzzle editor? Every Patreon member gets access to the same tool that's being used to develop new puzzles. Just log in at nlt-media.net and click the link that takes you to the puzzle editor. The best puzzles could make it into the upcoming bonus chapters!

2.png

Aug 8, 2021
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 2849817

We're less than two days away from the first bonus chapter of The Genesis Order! Someone's been collecting some naughty artifacts and it looks like you're going to have to step up and help. In addition to this new story scene, you'll also recognize a familiar face in the XXX Shop's library with a very clear view into a very deep cave. Plus don't forget the booty calls! A new Kamasutra page is here as well as Arianna's profile and bonus profile. If you want to find everything, you may want to join Discord... And speaking of Discord, new polls are being posted that will guide some decisions in the upcoming game that will start in 2024. Head over there and be a part of it!

Did you know you have access to the puzzle editor? Every Patreon member gets access to the same tool that's being used to develop new puzzles. Just log in at nlt-media.net and click the link that takes you to the puzzle editor. The best puzzles could make it into the upcoming bonus chapters!

View attachment 2849818
Melissa is in the picture I guess?

Apr 19, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 2849817

View attachment 2849818
I've tried the new puzzles and, although they look pretty at first glance, are pretty shit to play compared to ToN's snake puzzles IMHO. :(

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes