NgoloKante

Jul 23, 2019
Im stuck beginning of v79062.

When they enter the Mansion, and they enter the front door where Lillian says "the hero has arrived". That dialogue loops infinitely. Has anyone run into this problem?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
No. What do I have to do to make the fire happen?
If you want a "challenge" -- talk to NPCs, and listen to the hints they give you. There's one hint to not shoot something...

Or you can just read/search the Walkthrough posted in the OP for the solution. Takes like 20-30 seconds.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Wow, 9 gb and still in dev ! At this pace it will be as big as ToN + Lust Epidemic. :whistle:

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
There goes the second downloadable or viewable content of scenes, now it's the turn for Andrea's fans with her 17 scenes from the story, 6 Booty Call scenes, her profile and the extra scene from the story. Two videos of 935M in weight and another of 601M with a duration of 40:18 minutes.

Reactions: OMGAlpha

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
it may be a little late to share this with you but here is my tier list (PS: below the ''S Tier'', I had trouble deciding) :
View attachment 2876105
Well I don't know if you've seen my tier list but I don't have any from level B, I have them all in A more or less ordered according to what I've seen of them, in general I like all the girls with their good and bad things but until I started playing TGO I only had two level S which were Clare and Diana but when I saw Melissa:love: in TGO for the first time it was very clear to me that she is my favorite of the (level S+) 26 girls from TGO and TON.

Last edited:
Reactions: OMGAlpha

OMGAlpha

Dec 2, 2022
Well I don't know if you've seen my tier list but I don't have any from level B, I have them all in A more or less ordered according to what I've seen of them, in general I like all the girls with their good and bad things but until I started playing TGO I only had two level S which were Clare and Diana but when I saw Melissa:love: in TGO for the first time it was very clear to me that she is my favorite of the (level S+) 26 girls from TGO and TON.
DUDE ! I said to myself EXACTLY the same thing as soon as I saw Melissa! Cause before TGO, my favorite girl was Janet

Reactions: TurboTorpedo
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes