NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Been wandering about the forest collecting artefacts to make sure I have plenty of money to buy stuff in the next update and I notice that there are 7 locked (RED) passages in the forest alone. Haven't done a full count elsewhere but noticed a load of locked doors in the Police Station and there are still quite a few areas that say 'not implemented yet'.

Potentially a lot of new areas to be explored in the last 15%.

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Imagine how great this game would have been if it only had Heather, Melissa and Chloe. And I only say Chloe because she's Heather's daughter and therefore makes her mom a literal MILF. All that character development wasted on harem filler thots would go to the women in positions of authority and make them that much sexier. The mommy and the boss lady. (Andrea's the big boss but Mellssa's hotter and makes her kind of redundant.)

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Well that was quite some game. Have to ask though, were the impregnation themes seen in Treasures of Nadia deeply unpopular with the community? The scenes in this seem almost allergic to that creamy filling. Scene after scene of anal and facials, not that I will complain too much as some of them were masterpieces. Towards the end Detective senpai literally begs the PC to breed her, only for 2 empty egg cartons to appear and claim the prize for themselves (love you really Heather/Carol) :ROFLMAO: Honestly I was half expecting the ending pre party scene with Judy to go the same way but thankfully not. Just a thought

Breinex

Apr 30, 2017
I'm not able to get the key on the roof of the Cathedral. The guy does like an attempt to walk through the window, but does nothing. Is that a bug or I'm missing something?

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
This is the third viewable or downloadable scene content for fans of Heather, her 19 story scenes, 6 Booty Calls and her profile. Two videos of 894M and another of 571M with a duration of 38:24 minutes.

Imagine how great this game would have been if it only had Heather, Melissa and Chloe. And I only say Chloe because she's Heather's daughter and therefore makes her mom a literal MILF. All that character development wasted on harem filler thots would go to the women in positions of authority and make them that much sexier. The mommy and the boss lady. (Andrea's the big boss but Mellssa's hotter and makes her kind of redundant.)
I agree with what you say but I think that in TON it was also something similar, here in TGO there are 8 characters that could be said to be redundant, Carol and Heather (moms), Chloe and Hannah (daughters), Ella and Nellie (delinquents)., Andrea and Melissa (police chiefs) therefore that only leaves 4 non-repetitive characters that are Judy (nun), Kimberly (TV presenter), Erica (maid) and Lillian (demon woman) so it tells us that they would have to reduce the number of characters to 8 or if they want to put all 12, 4 of them should have a different role.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes