Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
So, four different download sources is not enough for you? Imagine being the uploader and having to maintain like ~10 links every other week ("full downloads" + "update only") just so people can complain for this not being enough.

Here's three more options for you:
  • Try to find the "TGO updater" using the search box at the top, and you only have to download a couple hundred MBs every two weeks directly from the "source"
  • Using the same search box you can search for "torrent" and download the game that way
  • Subscribe to MEGA's "Pro Lite". I'm paying 5 bucks per month, and can literally download ALL of F95 as most of its content come with MEGA links. Yes, I have to use their app, but there are no speed restrictions, and I never hit their monthly transfer limit
Just stop being lazy. ;)
Never said that we technically needed more links, if it could be achieved with relative ease, then swap the links with others or reduce them if it means a more reliable one.

I never complained about not having enough sources, I've just mention the problems before on the first post.... As well as the fact that you posted the screenshot of how long it would take to download, granted your internet speed, the recipient connection and such are also part of it, but the point still stands. I don't know about uploadhaven but mixdrop has a habit of leaks before and I am paranoid using that. I've tried all of them, wouldn't have written if not otherwise, was only providing an alternative.

There is being lazy and then just a suggestion. I got the download at the end on my part by doing something else but don't get me wrong please. If asking for such a thing is too much, then as I've stated before, beggars can't be choosers. I'm still grateful we got links......

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Could you please add a mirror that grants full speed? Those 4 all slow down. PC is the only one that doesn't feature Anonfile or Gofile, but these two are the best!

Also, who can download the "update only" version? My last one was 83072.

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Can anybody help me to find chest key scroll recipe? I have all useless keys but cant angelcraft a chest key
If you are referring to the scroll to craft the useless keys you have to go to the mansion and go to the westernmost room and once there on the south/east wall you will find the scroll but you will also need to find the mold for the keys. Anyway, in this photo I show you.
Scroll Useless Keys.jpg

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
You wrote: "87% main story is done" -- unless you use punctuation, most people will read it as "87% of the main story is done". But what you really meant was: "The game is at 87% completion. And the main story is done". Now go "WTF" yourself, you flipping nobhead!
I do beleive my reply wasent even to you FKTD so how about you GFY hope ya genius can translate that :)

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

Meet Lola and Leila from Symphony of the Serpent!
Last week on we discussed Julia and Grace. This week we open the discussion to new character designs! Lola works for Escovia's most popular strip club. She has supermodel looks but holds a naughty secret. Leila is quite a contrast to Lola. She's a nerdy and intelligent woman, but also quite socially awkward. She's outgoing and friendly, but not always at the most appropriate times.

If you've not already linked your Patreon accounts, and join us on and look for the Lola & Leila thread and let the discussion begin!

Also, coming tomorrow is the next bonus chapter of The Genesis Order featuring Melissa and a minigame competition with a sexy prize. In addition to this new story, a new Kamasutra page and XXX Shop video will be available!

Thanks for all the support and have a great week!

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Damn, they already done with the main game. NLT really are the best. Look how much they get done while others can barely draw 5 pictures over a quarter for 100.000 dollars.

Reactions: John-18
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes