MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Looking back at both ToN and TGO I think there was actually a slight improvement as far as the girls are concerned but it's very close.
The writing is still meh but the MC in TGO is a bit more of a special case than the one in ToN. That being said there is definitely a pattern with some of them that I hope they break out of :
The not mom - Janet and Heather: Heather is better imo
The not sister - Kaley and Chloe: I like Kaley's model more but both are meh (and the devs seem to agree since neither get dicked in the final gangbang)
The special one - Alia and Hannah: Hannah easy. Both are cringy but Alia feels like an actual developmentally challenged person + her model is worse
The useless one - Pricia and Nellie: both games would have been way better if these were dropped and more scenes were added to the others
The smaller chest - Emily and Judy: Emily is way more interesting as far as scenes and story. Models are the same - wish there was more body variety in these games besides D->F cups
The not-like-other-girls - Tasha and Ella: They're both aight.

Maybe they're going to drop some of these themes for the next one but since it's going to be 15 girls next I bet we'll just see multiples in some categories

Reactions: Commander Booty

dokuma1

Nov 16, 2018
As far as I know, the incest patch is no longer supported in the game. Does this align with the game developer's intent to remove incest-related content? While I am fine without the incest, I would like to enjoy the game in accordance with the developer's original intent. Can the game be enjoyed without the incest patch?

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
As far as I know, the incest patch is no longer supported in the game. Does this align with the game developer's intent to remove incest-related content? While I am fine without the incest, I would like to enjoy the game in accordance with the developer's original intent. Can the game be enjoyed without the incest patch?
From the beginning, the devs never intended for incest. So yes.

• Angry
Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux

belowambient

Apr 12, 2020
I cant for the life of me find the last key, i have everything to make one but need the key to make the unholy metal. ive gone through every walkthrough, hint, and watched every video and cant find it... is anyone else having this issue?

Ghost Ronin

Dec 2, 2020
Can i get a torrent please, my network went down for a second and the download cancelled.

Use this page if you want to download torrent files for any games in F95

This is the one for The Genesis Order:

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
I cant for the life of me find the last key, i have everything to make one but need the key to make the unholy metal. ive gone through every walkthrough, hint, and watched every video and cant find it... is anyone else having this issue?
Have you left a key or half of a key, one of those that are hidden between the walls, those keys that if you don't watch a tutorial you would never find them, ah! and look again for tutorials only for all keys including half keys.

orbt

Apr 18, 2019
Hello! I wanted to ask how finished is this game? I saw an Steam release so I think it must be finished with updates coming for bugs or extracontent, is this the case? I loved the last two games and I wanted to play this one but I'm waiting for it to be done with main story at least

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Hello! I wanted to ask how finished is this game? I saw an Steam release so I think it must be finished with updates coming for bugs or extracontent, is this the case? I loved the last two games and I wanted to play this one but I'm waiting for it to be done with main story at least
87% main story is done

jeffjacks

Aug 2, 2020
Ok I have to say this: this game is infuriating!! Why the do they keep doing stupid things... This man is the incarnation of "a dick for brain"!!!

Reactions: MrMax

j3sty

Oct 20, 2017
87% main story is done
Wrong. Main story is complete.

The main story is done. Now the dev is adding extra content.

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Well, we know the color of the girls' hair, but what about their eyes? I don't know if some of them will pay attention or if they really care a lot about the beauty and color of their eyes, so here are the 13 in close-up of the face, all magnified to 300%, anyway the fact is that the color may be wrong in some of them.
Andrea.jpg Light browns. Arianna.jpg Sky blues. Carol.jpg Light blues. Chloe.jpg Light blues. Ella.jpg Dark browns. Erica.jpg Light browns. Hannah.jpg Light blues. Heather.jpg Greys. Judy.jpg Light browns. Kimberly.jpg Greys.
Lillian.jpg Greys. Melissa.jpg Dark browns. Nellie.jpg Olive greens.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Well, we know the color of the girls' hair, but what about their eyes? I don't know if some of them will pay attention or if they really care a lot about the beauty and color of their eyes, so here are the 13 in close-up of the face, all magnified to 300%, anyway the fact is that the color may be wrong in some of them.
View attachment 2966960 Light browns. View attachment 2966961 Sky blues. View attachment 2966962 Light blues. View attachment 2966963 Light blues. View attachment 2966964 Dark browns. View attachment 2966965 Light browns. View attachment 2966966 Light blues. View attachment 2966967 Greys. View attachment 2966968 Light browns. View attachment 2966969 Greys.
View attachment 2966970 Greys. View attachment 2966971 Dark browns. View attachment 2966972 Olive greens.
Chloe’s and Hannah’s look more green than blue to me.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes