TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
i hope in the next game we have more girls with stocking/pantyhose and option to choose which girl to impregnate
It is possible that they implement more girls with stockings but I highly doubt it right now I don't remember if in TON any of them wore stockings and in TGO only Melissa wears them (by the way they look really sexy on her with those beautiful thighs she has) :love: from the looks of it NLT are not much about girls wearing stockings.

Aug 16, 2023
Maybe the character models aren't amazing just yet for the next game, but I know you all have faith in NLT delivering yet another top tier game. The last two are a couple of the best adult games out there and I wouldn't be surprised if the next one surpasses them in some ways.

Reactions: holaje12

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Maybe the character models aren't amazing just yet for the next game, but I know you all have faith in NLT delivering yet another top tier game. The last two are a couple of the best adult games out there and I wouldn't be surprised if the next one surpasses them in some ways.
We'll see but some say that TGO is worse than TON but I don't see that one game is much superior to the other but this is what is usually said that the second parts are not as popular as the first, it happens in movies, books, video games , etc., even so, both games are really very good and I have enjoyed them both equally. In my imho in general TGO is somewhat better but with little difference.
As for the fourth game, the girls who usually present first are not usually the most attractive, so we will have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2023
We'll see but some say that TGO is worse than TON but I don't see that one game is much superior to the other but this is what is usually said that the second parts are not as popular as the first, it happens in movies, books, video games , etc., even so, both games are really very good and I have enjoyed them both equally. In my imho in general TGO is somewhat better but with little difference.
As for the fourth game, the girls who usually present first are not usually the most attractive, so we will have to wait and see.
My feelings are quite the same, I loved TON and I think TGO is only a little bit better - but both are leagues ahead of NLT's previous three games.

Considering the volume & frequency of their output (especially compared to almost any adult game developer), it is also not reasonable to expect significant innovation and improvement between every single game. As long as it is on par with TGO and TON, I will be very happy.

Reactions: TurboTorpedo

blackwolf12

Apr 25, 2021
from the looks of it NLT are not much about girls wearing stockings.
well at least we can hope he has some girls wearing them.....also since we had choice to cum inside or outside in this game maybe in the nexr game we will have some choices during sex scenes

1!1

Aug 8, 2023
Hey guys is it possible to find somewhere previous updates or i need to download the whole game?

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
View attachment 2939548
hello, can anyone help me? I can't reach the key even though I have the grappling hook. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong? This happens when I click the key. Also I can't get out of the puzzle room once I enter.
Im sure you have to wait until you get the grippy shoes once you have fixed leak on roof when judys bedroom gets flooded then you can get it.

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
question if there has been any update for Carol? (blonde milf chick) in the past ...4 months?
> new computer is too shit to download anything substantial, so if I attempt it, should be worthwhile for me.
-ty
this beauty: 1695808465837.png

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes