Apr 19, 2023
To put it simply : Nope :p

:LOL:

RPGM has it's limits... it does not matter how custom-made it is :( Thing is in most technical points it will exceed it's predecessor(s) but as the example of TGO shows it does not make a good game in general :rolleyes: I understand NLTs real good at RPGM but as time goes by so does the wind of change...
I'm curious about what NLT Media manage to do with RPG Maker and how far they extend it. Based on old weekly reports I know that they plan to increase the resolution of the art and maybe the video and seem to be hinting at making their games less linear, possibly with multiple branching paths. Never seen that done with RPG Maker before. The thing I'm most concerned about is whether, with so many female characters, the storytelling might end up even more sparse and shit than it is now because there won't be enough time to give every character sufficient attention, and the narrative, used to glue the sex scenes together, spread so thin it might as well not be present at all. (y)

A lewd game without a smattering of story isn't worth playing as far as I am concerned.

All this is purely speculative anyway because unless some generous soul shares the next game, which he/she has paid for, in a timely manner, on this site, none of us will be playing SotS anyway! :LOL: We'll have to wait and see. ;)

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I have a question regarding the next game. Will NLT use aother game engine instead of RPGM. Just curious.
Out of interest what’s wrong with the current engine. Genuine question, curious to know.

I have played all three games and, yes I have hit the very occasional bug, but even thise have been pretty trivial. Admittedly, the game isn’t doing anything particularly challenging but I have to congratulate NLT for consistently delivering some of the most stable and bug-free games that I have played.

So it is a genuine question, why a different game engine?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Out of interest what’s wrong with the current engine. Genuine question, curious to know.
It's old... outdated... doesn't support many advanced shit :rolleyes: Simply you just stayin' still in one place and doesn't move onwards if you don't make a change since RPGM reached already it's limits ( where NLT pushed the boundaries as far out as it was possible ) :p
I'm curious about what NLT Media manage to do with RPG Maker and how far they extend it. Based on old weekly reports I know that they plan to increase the resolution of the art and maybe the video and seem to be hinting at making their games less linear, possibly with multiple branching paths. Never seen that done with RPG Maker before. The thing I'm most concerned about is whether, with so many female characters, the storytelling might end up even more sparse and shit than it is now because there won't be enough time to give every character sufficient attention, and the narrative, used to glue the sex scenes together, spread so thin it might as well not be present at all. (y)

A lewd game without a smattering of story isn't worth playing as far as I am concerned.

All this is purely speculative anyway because unless some generous soul shares the next game, which he/she has paid for, in a timely manner, on this site, none of us will be playing SotS anyway! :LOL: We'll have to wait and see. ;)
I don't believe that it would be " real " branching... might be some alternate scenes to the same situation dependent on your choices ( lewd scene variations )

I read about 10 main " girls " ( those hags that were shown last time just won't cut it :KEK::KEK::KEK: ) so that's a slight improvement ( the 5 or so side girls are definitely with limited importance ) but anyhoo storywise the game is in downhill mode :( Distribution..... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Welp that's a story for another day... :LOL:

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022

i believe we will get updater tool just like for TGO

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

Help design Grace and Julia!
Starting this week we will be opening new Discord rooms where Patreon supporters can go to make their voices heard. Each week a new pairing of new lovely ladies (and eventually men too) from the upcoming game Symphony of the Serpent will be showcased on Discord and we will be listening to your feedback, honing in the designs to make them perfect. Will it be chaos? Eh... maybe. But we want to make them perfect dammit! So, if you've not already linked your Patreon accounts, and join us on as we design Grace and her lovely Mother.

Grace is the daughter of Julia. She is 20 years old with slim proportions. Her mother, Julia is 45 and juicy in all the right places. She holds the record for the largest boobs in the NLT universe, a truly magnificent achievement. Have some feedback for these ladies? and join ! Starting tomorrow we will be opening chat channels for real-time feedback. Each week we will feature two contrasting characters for the Patreon community to discuss and shape.

The Genesis Order
Coming next week in The Genesis Order...

Who's more combat ready, Melissa or William? A battle of skill and stamina will determine the winner and what is the reward?... Find out next week! In addition to this story there will also be a new XXX shop video, a new Kamasutra page, and some new puzzles!

Thank you everyone for the support! I'll see you on for SotS community design sessions!

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
What's the new in the 87092 version guys?
From about nine days ago:

"Coming this Friday is my new favorite chapter of The Genesis Order. Is it high-stakes? No... Well... for someone it is. But it's been a blast writing a full chapter of TGO that features the two girls who I always enjoy writing the most, the hard-headed Hannah and the adorably naïve Alia are off on an adventure! In addition to this comedy duo is a new KS page for Heather, a new lewd photo of Arianna, and an XXX video showcasing a popular character from Treasure of Nadia showing off some skills."

Aug 8, 2021
Weekly Report!

Starting this week we will be opening new Discord rooms where Patreon supporters can go to make their voices heard. Each week a new pairing of new lovely ladies (and eventually men too) from the upcoming game Symphony of the Serpent will be showcased on Discord and we will be listening to your feedback, honing in the designs to make them perfect. Will it be chaos? Eh... maybe. But we want to make them perfect dammit! So, if you've not already linked your Patreon accounts, and join us on as we design Grace and her lovely Mother.

Grace is the daughter of Julia. She is 20 years old with slim proportions. Her mother, Julia is 45 and juicy in all the right places. She holds the record for the largest boobs in the NLT universe, a truly magnificent achievement. Have some feedback for these ladies? and join ! Starting tomorrow we will be opening chat channels for real-time feedback. Each week we will feature two contrasting characters for the Patreon community to discuss and shape.

The Genesis Order

Who's more combat ready, Melissa or William? A battle of skill and stamina will determine the winner and what is the reward?... Find out next week! In addition to this story there will also be a new XXX shop video, a new Kamasutra page, and some new puzzles!

Thank you everyone for the support! I'll see you on for SotS community design sessions!
Finally, a Melissa content

Whateverexists

Sep 19, 2023
Just completed treasure of nadia. It's genesis orders's time now. NLT media games are the best. Loved the appearance of the treasure of Nadia characters. Brad of lust epidemic looks gay af.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Finally, a Melissa content
(y)I'm with you, it's about time but I hope there is more of her after this update and that NLT if does include the pregnancy as in TON is she the chosen one:) or chosen ones since imho Melissa:love: has honestly had a fairly secondary role compared to others girls.

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Weekly Report!

The Genesis Order

nlt admin says julia have big tits but it is not so bigger than melissa and lillith

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
And I hope MC marry her
I don't know, I would like it too since from the beginning of the game there was chemistry between the two, and the truth is that I liked it and it made me laugh, how they insulted each other, mistreated each other, hit each other, but deep down they are both similar in character and personality, and they are also very attracted to each other. We'll see, there are 12 updates left so as long as they aren't in one of the last 3 (since there are 13 girls) apparently in the extras scene player, (there are 16 scenes in total) who knows, maybe there is a wedding:) at the end of the game and NLT surprises us. (I don't believe there is such a wedding 100% likely)

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Things what I like about this game and reasons why I gave my support on Patreon.

1. The story, without a doubt. It is exciting. It's well written. It has script twists and all the characters play an important role within it.
2. The characters all have their own personality. Furthermore, we learn more about each one over time and delve deeper into them.
3. I love being able to unlock objects and new scenarios. Every time you make progress it gives you an adrenaline rush.

4. The quality of the sex scenes. It is excellent, the best I have seen in terms of graphics.

5. The puzzles, i love it.

THINGS I DON'T LIKE SO MUCH.

1. The MC's resemblance to Randsay Bolton. XD

2. The exaggeratedly large and unreal size of his virile member. In the blowjob scenes it could perfectly pass through a skull. Plus, it's always hard. We have never seen his penis relax and grow afterwards.

3. The sex scenes are very repetitive. Many of them are almost identical. Furthermore, they always follow the same pattern. (Hand, mouth, vaginal and anal). That makes them very predictable.

4. There are missing sex scenes where they are not always the protagonist of the main story. It would also be cool to see girls have sex with other guys. Something from NTR would be the bomb.

5. Scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for me the best, for being original and different from the rest.

6. Some sex scene with a girl who is not on the bootycall list, like Diana or Tasha, would be a pleasant surprise.

Thtis has been my opinion. Thanks for reading me. I use Google, my English is bad.
I agree with almost everything and ha, ha, ha, if the resemblance to Ramsey is brutal, when I saw him for the first time I thought, damn, are we going to have another sadistic psychopath as the protagonist in the game?

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes