Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
That looks promising. :love:

But I hope that the sex drug will slowly disappear from the shelves. In LE it was a central game element, in TON it only plays a subordinate role, and in TGO it just stalled as an excuse as to why the women were suddenly in heat. The developer can slowly come up with something better story-wise. Likewise, there could slowly be less group sex in the games, but more effort in the development of the individual LIs, their stories and of course the sex in them. We've been showered here since TON, especially in the last third of the games.

Apart from that, I keep my fingers crossed. Sure, the games have their flaws, but also their qualities. The success speaks for itself (y)
but there is 15 girls show up in upcoming game, so it should be more group sex scenes, lets see

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I'm looking forward to the next work of NLT Media.
However, I hope that NLT Media will develop technology to implement underwear, especially panties.
Perhaps because it is difficult for RPGM to implement panties, NLT Media's work is awash with poor women without even panties. ;)
This is a joke, but I'm serious about wanting their graphics skills to improve.

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
I'm looking forward to the next work of NLT Media.
However, I hope that NLT Media will develop technology to implement underwear, especially panties.
Perhaps because it is difficult for RPGM to implement panties, NLT Media's work is awash with poor women without even panties. ;)
This is a joke, but I'm serious about wanting their graphics skills to improve.
Comrade, here you have all the scenes where the girls wear panties, it is true that in relation to the total number of scenes it is low but I don't think NLT has problems when it comes to implementing lingerie. :)

Andrea.jpg Andrea1.jpg Andrea2.jpg Arianna.jpg Carol.jpg Carol1.jpg Carol2.jpg Carol3.jpg Carol4.jpg Carol5.jpg Carol6.jpg Carol7.jpg Carol8.jpg Chloe.jpg Chloe1.jpg Chloe2.jpg Chloe3.jpg Chloe4.jpg Chloe5.jpg Ella.jpg Erica.jpg Hannah.jpg Hannah1.jpg Hannah2.jpg Hannah3.jpg Hannah4.jpg Hannah5.jpg Hannah6.jpg Heather.jpg Heather1.jpg Heather2.jpg Heather3.jpg Heather4.jpg Heather5.jpg Judy.jpg Kimberly.jpg Kimberly1.jpg Kimberly2.jpg Kimberly3.jpg Kimberly4.jpg Kimberly5.jpg Lillian.jpg Melissa.jpg Melissa1.jpg Melissa2.jpg Melissa3.jpg Nellie.jpg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I ditch games once I complete them and never look at them again. Did that with Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia and will next year with The Genesis Order. :p I have to admit that I am kind of curious about Symphony of the Serpent and if NLT Media will really be able to pull off an entertaining free-form multi-path high-resolution game created using a custom-made bespoke version of RPG Maker they've developed themselves. Keeping the new game's story going with one MC and so many female characters isn't going to be easy either without diluting the plot, narrative, relationships and events to the point of absence. I look forward to discovering how far NLT Media get and how well they do quality-wise with a complex project like that. (y) Now that will be interesting. ;)
To put it simply : Nope :p

:LOL:

RPGM has it's limits... it does not matter how custom-made it is :( Thing is in most technical points it will exceed it's predecessor(s) but as the example of TGO shows it does not make a good game in general :rolleyes: I understand NLTs real good at RPGM but as time goes by so does the wind of change...

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Some of those are bikini bottoms, you know the technology to implement panties vs. bikini bottoms is very different. :ROFLMAO:
(y)Yes I know, you're right but it's so he can see yes there have been scenes with clothes in the girls' lower areas, although specifically he was only referring to panties and not bikinis and swimsuits.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I believe that NLT has included a range of women to appeal to a wider audience, something for everyone, to attract more customers.

For example, I am older and prefer the MILFs to the youngest girls. Also, there are a lot of people on here asking for an incest patch but that does not appeal to me in the slightest. I think Nellie is the worst of the older women in TGO, probably because I don’t like large tattoos. Also a lot on here like the idea of getting the girls/women pregnant but I don’t.

Everyone is different, which is why NLT includes an assortment in the hope that everyone will find their favourite.

Here’s a question though - you say you don’t like MILFs - to what extent - if the game gave you the option to decline the sex with them, and this meant that scene was not recorded so you couldn’t even see it in replay in the scene player, would you do that?
As you say, NLT games feature a wide variety of women to appeal to a wide variety of tastes, and I think that’s great. I’m just stating my preferences for discussion’s sake; I know a lot of people really like MILFs, so it’s just banter really.

To answer your question, it’s a bit complicated. Often in harem games, my completionist mindset can get the better of me, which is why for instance in Perverteer’s Sisterly Lust, I tend to go after the mother as well as the other LIs, even if she really doesn’t appeal to me. (That Sisterly Lust also has many group scenes involving the mother and younger LIs which can’t be seen without pursuing everyone factors in too.) In The Genesis Order, if you could decline sex without unlocking the replay, I would probably give both Heather and Andrea a pass, but keep seeing Nellie (whom I mentioned I liked all right) and Carol. There are other games however—such as Taffy Tales—in which I would absolutely rather the option to avoid all interaction with the MILF characters.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I understand my Naomi, it's not that I disliked her, it's that she was very manipulative, melodramatic and very nymphomaniac, so those personality traits in a woman do not attract me, that if we must admit, she and Janet were physically very good. As for Janet, what bothered me the most about her was that she was quite soft, overly protective and somewhat stupid.
Personalities didn’t help, but personally I don’t even find the physically attractive. To each their own, as they say.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Is there an update for Android higher thant (v.59012)??
Yes, there is -- and it's getting updated every other week. Unfortunately, it's not linked in the OP. If you'd used the search, you'd find it right away. In case you're not familiar with the search yet, here's an instruction on how to efficiently use it (just search for "android 87092" instead of "compressed" ;-) ), and you'll find this within 2-3 seconds.

• Love
Reactions: xlMARAlx

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
I wish for the windows version, we could have gotten a gofile link..... Since the download is already pretty big, Mega requires the app and then some.... Pixeldrain throttles your speed for incentive of premium, mixdrop and uploadhaven is pretty slow. But beggars can't be choosers!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I wish for the windows version, we could have gotten a gofile link...
So, four different download sources is not enough for you? Imagine being the uploader and having to maintain like ~10 links every other week ("full downloads" + "update only") just so people can complain for this not being enough.

Here's three more options for you:
  • Try to find the "TGO updater" using the search box at the top, and you only have to download a couple hundred MBs every two weeks directly from the "source"
  • Using the same search box you can search for "torrent" and download the game that way
  • Subscribe to MEGA's "Pro Lite". I'm paying 5 bucks per month, and can literally download ALL of F95 as most of its content come with MEGA links. Yes, I have to use their app, but there are no speed restrictions, and I never hit their monthly transfer limit
Just stop being lazy. ;)

Reactions: Think Tank
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes