exsomon

May 11, 2020
I've lost some updates, and I was wondering if there is a page having all the previous updates, so I can download just them instead of the whole 10GB
just get the compressed one
if not write down your games update number use search for that number note the page of forum then search for updates after that page, but if you miss one or the order u screw the game

M3dnight

Feb 20, 2019
I really need help with this! When I ask for clues, the angel says: "There's something in the chapel that you can grab with your boomerang" What chapel? Dark Chapel? I can not find ANYTHING that requires a boomerang, literally! Captura de pantalla 2023-09-19 152155.png

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.87092):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.87092):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
these are not links to v87092 but V85082, please help

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The last link data has been erased
It's the one that was not shared by me. I think I still have the images that he sent me here, I will upload them to my Mega folder (edit: I reuploaded them)

(they are not in 4k though, and the TGO gallery is incomplete - if anyone wants to share the full gallery in 4K, maybe when the game ends so we can have everything, that would be cool)

these are not links to v87092 but V85082, please help
The part 2 covers 86% (V.86091) onwards.

Last edited:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Does anyone have a save file with the current final version finished?
Try looking through the last few pages. At least two been posted, I did one and then a couple of days later another person did one.

This is my post

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-87092-nlt-media.101325/post-11734496

but people should really have a look around first to see if the issue has been solved already. Don't expect you to read the whole thread but if you are asking specifically about the last update there aren't so many pages to skim through and attachments are easy to spot, not like you have to read every post in detail.

Last edited:

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Because it's more exciting
Well, I already told you this question about underwear. I asked it on NLT media's Twitter and they responded that yes, they were wearing it, but come on, they answered me out of politeness and did not want to get involved in the matter. In addition to the few scenes that I remember a girl wearing underwear, it was Melissa in the opening video with very sexy black bras and panties and also all the BC girls wear lingerie.

Last edited:

jbs27572

Apr 3, 2020
The places to place the shinto bells are not spawning for me. I don't know what I am missing. Oracle says to find a place in Hell for the shinto bells and I see in the above walkthrough where that should be but it just isn't. I have talked to every single character but nothing happens.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes