Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Weekly Report!

A new game is on the horizon and that game is titled Symphony of the Serpent! The fourth game in the NLT series is in development and slated to start releases in early 2024. Taking place after the events of The Genesis Order, in the faraway land of Osira, a city is plagued with a virus. What's so special about this city? It's now the headquarters of Sensular Labs, the company started by Valerie Faye and Amanda Bancroft. Their company is being blamed for the release of a sex-virus onto the population. However, in true NLT fashion, the aphrodisiac wars are only the tip of a much deeper iceberg. Political strife and a dividing population plays the backdrop in an epic adventure that leads to a war of realms thousands of years in the making.

A new cast awaits you! Some big changes are coming to our new game including non-linear progression with several different, smaller stories happening alongside the main gameplay. There will be 10 core girls in the main story, and 5 additional girls with their own stories, some of which will also collide with the main quest. We will also be implementing branching during cutscenes that will allow you to skip or alter what happens in the scene. You'll be able to go back to the scenes in the scene player and choose different options so you never miss any content.

Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, The Genesis Order and now Symphony of the Serpent have all been made possible with your support. We've come such a long way and I look forward to expanding our universe! Stay tuned for weekly updates on the game's progression! Thanks and have a great week!

i wish some patreon can give us this game's link in future

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Weekly Report!

A new game is on the horizon and that game is titled Symphony of the Serpent! The fourth game in the NLT series is in development and slated to start releases in early 2024. Taking place after the events of The Genesis Order, in the faraway land of Osira, a city is plagued with a virus. What's so special about this city? It's now the headquarters of Sensular Labs, the company started by Valerie Faye and Amanda Bancroft. Their company is being blamed for the release of a sex-virus onto the population. However, in true NLT fashion, the aphrodisiac wars are only the tip of a much deeper iceberg. Political strife and a dividing population plays the backdrop in an epic adventure that leads to a war of realms thousands of years in the making.

A new cast awaits you! Some big changes are coming to our new game including non-linear progression with several different, smaller stories happening alongside the main gameplay. There will be 10 core girls in the main story, and 5 additional girls with their own stories, some of which will also collide with the main quest. We will also be implementing branching during cutscenes that will allow you to skip or alter what happens in the scene. You'll be able to go back to the scenes in the scene player and choose different options so you never miss any content.

Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, The Genesis Order and now Symphony of the Serpent have all been made possible with your support. We've come such a long way and I look forward to expanding our universe! Stay tuned for weekly updates on the game's progression! Thanks and have a great week!
i'll be honest : the Green Lady look ugly

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Weekly Report!

Those 4 girls aren’t the best looking… but designs aren’t finalised so I’ll wait before final judgement.

15 girls in total sounds too much. How will they balance scenes between 10 main girls and 5 side girls? It was already a problem with 13 girls in ToN and TGO with constant orgies

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Those 4 girls aren’t the best looking… but designs aren’t finalised so I’ll wait before final judgement.

15 girls in total sounds too much. How will they balance scenes between 10 main girls and 5 side girls? It was already a problem with 13 girls in ToN and TGO with constant orgies
it seems like patreon guys dont care about story of game.. they just want to see more lewd scenes

Apr 19, 2023
We know Emily started the sex virus. And Jessica tried to contain it.

Does this mean Emily will show up in SoS? Which means Jessica might make a cameo :oops:
Probably not because Amanda Bancroft and Valerie Faye was the main competitors to Emily's business for which Jessica was doing research. I can't see Amanda and Emily cooperating on anything; they were antagonistic to each other in ToN.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Weekly Report!

Damn, the women is getting uglier and uglier.

Apr 19, 2023
yeah, but i believe his role is not ended up yet
I wouldn't be surprised if your prediction happens. Henry is hard to kill and rarely stays dead for long. Duncan Helmer stabbed and killed Henry in ToN and he came back from the dead: Henry drowned, met up with Evie in Limbo, and came back from the dead: Henry was eaten by a Jaguar, had another session with Evie in Limbo, and came back from the dead. Seems to me it's more likely than not that Henry will reincarnate, at some point in the future, for some reason or other. :)

Last edited:

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised if you predict happens. Henry is hard to kill and rarely stays dead for long. Duncan Helmer stabbed and killed Henry in ToN and came back from the dead: Henry drowned, met up with Evie in Limbo, and came back from the dead: Henry was eaten by a Jaguar, had another session with Evie in Limbo, and came back from the dead. Seems to me it's more likely than not that Henry will reincarnate, at some point in the future, for some reason or other. :)
he may comeback at middle of this new game

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Weekly Report!

Not sure about the name SOS :LOL:, but interesting none the less
Looks like they have increased the amount of girls:sneaky:

Reactions: OMGAlpha

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Weekly Report!

That looks promising. :love:

But I hope that the sex drug will slowly disappear from the shelves. In LE it was a central game element, in TON it only plays a subordinate role, and in TGO it just stalled as an excuse as to why the women were suddenly in heat. The developer can slowly come up with something better story-wise. Likewise, there could slowly be less group sex in the games, but more effort in the development of the individual LIs, their stories and of course the sex in them. We've been showered here since TON, especially in the last third of the games.

Apart from that, I keep my fingers crossed. Sure, the games have their flaws, but also their qualities. The success speaks for itself (y)

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023

I think it will be fine. In fact I’m quite looking forward to it. There are less main girls, 10 vs 12, and the side quests are optional and probably quite short. I like the idea that they impact the story so it sounds like a lot of other games I have played where you need multiple plays to get all the scenes.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes