Apr 19, 2023
Maybe NLT is working on the two in parallel - half speed on the rest of TGO and half speed on the new game.

In the past, when a new game has been announced there has always been a reasonable amount to play as a demo to get customers interested.

So I agree that it probably won’t be released until April 2024 but there may be 15% of a game to get us started.

This is purely my speculation based on what I would do to avoid a big gap between the end of TGO and the start of Game #4.
As far as I know you're bang on. The new game and TGO bonus content development will run parallel, plus, as I mentioned, a new and unique bespoke version of RPG Maker is being created to improve and add quality to the next game in the series . The weekly report should keep us informed, to an extent, about what's happening (or likely to happen) with the new game's name finally revealed either tomorrow, or later in the month, with some teasers I imagine to whet our appetites. (y)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Please no more mixed harem scenes.

The one with Hannah and Alia felt odd and strange.

The reason is the ‘harem honour code’, where an MC cannot touch the girls from another MC’s harem.

In this case Alia is in Henry’s harem so William is not permitted to interact with her.

But this makes the scene rather strange because the girls are all big cock hungry hoes and I can’t believe that Alia would not want William’s cock in that situation, especially as she hasn’t been getting any with Henry gone.

There has even been suggestions that the reason the girls have been so quick to strip off and jump on the MC is because of the ‘sex epidemic’ so they can’t control their desires.

I’d really like to see the girls mix properly but not like this, just looks odd.
Honestly a full skip button for the sex scenes would be great for me at this point.

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Now that the water has settled and the story is officially over here's my tier list. Erianna is S tier. Lillica is A tier. Madanna is probably C or D. Wish we got a Lillica scene.
View attachment 2937841
:) I love your list of levels and welcome to being another fan of :love:Melissa,:love: here in this forum I think there are five with you that I have detected, there are many more who are but they haven't published in a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zantei and OMGAlpha

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Must admit that I hadn’t thought about harems and the girls in them being dedicated to a specific MC until reading some of the recent posts - for example that William can’t have sex with Madelyn because she is in Henry’s harem.

I had to go back and look at TON because the idea of Madelyn being in the harem struck me as strange, but you are all correct, there she is. The reason I say it as strange is that she is Henry’s adversary, the enemy, and she certainly doesn’t live with/near him, was she in the final, happy ending orgy scene, I can’t remember. I guess she is available for Booty Calls so maybe that is what makes her a harem girl. But all the same, does feel a little strange because she was always an enemy and remains so, especially as Henry was in TGO and Madelyn was still opposing him.

Thinking about it, William and Henry should have joined forces. When Madelyn was blocking William’s progress, Henry could have used his phone to demand an immediate Booty Call, Madelyn would have to agree, which would free up William’s path.

I get it, it’s a game, don’t question the logic too much. Probably, because Madelyn is one of my favourite characters, and she is on the evil/enemy side so personally I’d prefer her it not to be in a harem so that she can appear in each story and use sex in an evil way to disrupt the MC’s plans.
Game plays with the idea of the player self insertin into the MC, so the idea of them owing the women and them being part of "their" harem, is the one thing it's seems to like to keep consistent(there was even a lowkey "Harem battle" in the last game). I guess the devs think players would be offended if some of the women reapered as LI's in the next game?
Real stupid since it makes no narrative sense, but "Friendly Harems" dont' really make much sense anyway, so it tracks with the writing.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Game plays with the idea of the player self insertin into the MC, so the idea of them owing the women and them being part of "their" harem, is the one thing it's seems to like to keep consistent(there was even a lowkey "Harem battle" in the last game). I guess the devs think players would be offended if some of the women reapered as LI's in the next game?
Real stupid since it makes no narrative sense, but "Friendly Harems" dont' really make much sense anyway, so it tracks with the writing.
It’s perhaps a minor point, but to me the harems in NLT games lean much less into the “owning women” trope of the fantasy, and much more into the “I’m just that amazing” aspect, where the MC is just so great (in bed) that not only are the women perfectly fine sharing him, but they don’t even look at other men anymore.

The problem with having LIs from previous games reappear in later ones again as LIs is twofold. First, you would have to include some justification for their not being with the previous game’s MC anymore, which could retroactively detract from that game’s fantasy, and might not go over super well (everyone always hates when movie characters break up offscreen between sequels, or series characters between episodes). Second, it would start to look a lot like NTR, with the newer MC coming along and stealing the previous one’s girls, after players spent all of the previous game building affinity with the older MC.

Hell, I was surprised to see NLT sort of toeing the line by having Alia in a threesome with Hannah and William. I’m personally all for that kind of thing, but I’m sure there are some people who would see that as “cheating”—I think it’s no mistake William and Alia don’t even touch each other in that scene.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
It’s perhaps a minor point, but to me the harems in NLT games lean much less into the “owning women” trope of the fantasy, and much more into the “I’m just that amazing” aspect, where the MC is just so great (in bed) that not only are the women perfectly fine sharing him, but they don’t even look at other men anymore.

The problem with having LIs from previous games reappear in later ones again as LIs is twofold. First, you would have to include some justification for their not being with the previous game’s MC anymore, which could retroactively detract from that game’s fantasy, and might not go over super well (everyone always hates when movie characters break up offscreen between sequels, or series characters between episodes). Second, it would start to look a lot like NTR, with the newer MC coming along and stealing the previous one’s girls, after players spent all of the previous game building affinity with the older MC.

Hell, I was surprised to see NLT sort of toeing the line by having Alia in a threesome with Hannah and William. I’m personally all for that kind of thing, but I’m sure there are some people who would see that as “cheating”—I think it’s no mistake William and Alia don’t even touch each other in that scene.
Also Henry is dead.

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
My understanding is that the girls could visit him in hell via the portal if they wanted to, but also I doubt he’ll stay dead forever; there are clearly established ways of getting someone back within the game world.
henry will be back for sure, perhaps in next game.. i still remember evie said henry will save this world

exsomon

May 11, 2020
just hope item placements are more logical,
imposible to find necessary items without walkthrough,
no clue and for example in the last update a component is within church, while two of them are in the forest with no clues
i searched every forest area until i gave up and looked through walkthrough to see one item is in an apartment building and other is in church, what the fuck? or components hidden in walls and out of place sex scenes that make no sense

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023

I agree with all you have said.

But just to echo that when you mix harems in a scene it makes no sense. The allure of a particular MC might be that they are so amazing, but the games also keep referencing the sex virus suggesting that the girls/women have little control over their desires.

In the case of Alia, she was in the forest, with cock available but she stayed true to the harem, but not true enough not to mess with girl from a different harem. Plus, with Henry dead, she wouldn’t have been getting any unless she has been visiting him in hell.

I get what NLT are trying to do, but in my opinion, if they are going to stick to the harem honour code, it is best not to have mixed harem scenes because they look odd and illogical.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
just hope item placements are more logical,
imposible to find necessary items without walkthrough,
no clue and for example in the last update a component is within church, while two of them are in the forest with no clues
i searched every forest area until i gave up and looked through walkthrough to see one item is in an apartment building and other is in church, what the fuck? or components hidden in walls and out of place sex scenes that make no sense
Yes there were quite a few hidden items, a lot more than in TON, that were practically impossible to find and that irritated me a little.

I prefer there to be clues that will enable me to find the items. I’m disappointed when I have to resort to the Oracle and even more disappointed when I have to look at solutions on YouTube.

Hopefully, the next game won’t resort to this.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

A new game is on the horizon and that game is titled Symphony of the Serpent! The fourth game in the NLT series is in development and slated to start releases in early 2024. Taking place after the events of The Genesis Order, in the faraway land of Osira, a city is plagued with a virus. What's so special about this city? It's now the headquarters of Sensular Labs, the company started by Valerie Faye and Amanda Bancroft. Their company is being blamed for the release of a sex-virus onto the population. However, in true NLT fashion, the aphrodisiac wars are only the tip of a much deeper iceberg. Political strife and a dividing population plays the backdrop in an epic adventure that leads to a war of realms thousands of years in the making.

A new cast awaits you! Some big changes are coming to our new game including non-linear progression with several different, smaller stories happening alongside the main gameplay. There will be 10 core girls in the main story, and 5 additional girls with their own stories, some of which will also collide with the main quest. We will also be implementing branching during cutscenes that will allow you to skip or alter what happens in the scene. You'll be able to go back to the scenes in the scene player and choose different options so you never miss any content.

Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, The Genesis Order and now Symphony of the Serpent have all been made possible with your support. We've come such a long way and I look forward to expanding our universe! Stay tuned for weekly updates on the game's progression! Thanks and have a great week!

Apr 19, 2023
Weekly Report!

A new game is on the horizon and that game is titled Symphony of the Serpent! The fourth game in the NLT series is in development and slated to start releases in early 2024. Taking place after the events of The Genesis Order, in the faraway land of Osira, a city is plagued with a virus. What's so special about this city? It's now the headquarters of Sensular Labs, the company started by Valerie Faye and Amanda Bancroft. Their company is being blamed for the release of a sex-virus onto the population. However, in true NLT fashion, the aphrodisiac wars are only the tip of a much deeper iceberg. Political strife and a dividing population plays the backdrop in an epic adventure that leads to a war of realms thousands of years in the making.

A new cast awaits you! Some big changes are coming to our new game including non-linear progression with several different, smaller stories happening alongside the main gameplay. There will be 10 core girls in the main story, and 5 additional girls with their own stories, some of which will also collide with the main quest. We will also be implementing branching during cutscenes that will allow you to skip or alter what happens in the scene. You'll be able to go back to the scenes in the scene player and choose different options so you never miss any content.

Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, The Genesis Order and now Symphony of the Serpent have all been made possible with your support. We've come such a long way and I look forward to expanding our universe! Stay tuned for weekly updates on the game's progression! Thanks and have a great week!
Well nobody can fault NLT Media for their vaulting ambition. o_O The portraits of four of SotS women above look a bit rough and ready - probably only in the design stage now I guess - and hope that, in the game, will be up to or exceed the standard of the gorgeous models of TGO which were uniformly great to look at. (y)The only question that needs answering now is: With a new and possibly uncrackable launcher/installer in the offing and no Grand Master NLT Media patron willing to share their updates will any of us freeloaders be able to play SotS at all? :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: zokav
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes