Luke Jaywalker

Jan 7, 2022
Damn it! Somehow I lost all my saves. And when I say 'all my saves' I mean every save for the 3 NLT games, not anything else. I tried starting over but while I can progress through the story the game is not showing any percentage completed.

Last edited:

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
It went from 86% to 87%, are you sure you did everything.
Yeah got key, scene and chest. Even checked all the written and youtube guides to check. 86% to 86% unless the angel puzzle counts towards the last %. Still overall very disappointing update.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Yeah got key, scene and chest. Even checked all the written and youtube guides to check. 86% to 86% unless the angel puzzle counts towards the last %. Still overall very disappointing update.
Yes, the angel puzzles give you feathers which you use to make a picture.

Also have you bought the XXX scene in the sex shop.

That should complete the chapter and bump your progress up to 87%.

One way of telling whether you have done everything is to go to the hell gate below Wickes Mansion. There you will find Arianna (the angel) - if you try to speak to her when there is still stuff to do she doesn’t respond (bit rude of her, I thought), but if you have done everything she tells you that the chapter has been completed and that the next update will be coming soon.

Last edited:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Please no more mixed harem scenes.

The one with Hannah and Alia felt odd and strange.

The reason is the ‘harem honour code’, where an MC cannot touch the girls from another MC’s harem.

In this case Alia is in Henry’s harem so William is not permitted to interact with her.

But this makes the scene rather strange because the girls are all big cock hungry hoes and I can’t believe that Alia would not want William’s cock in that situation, especially as she hasn’t been getting any with Henry gone.

There has even been suggestions that the reason the girls have been so quick to strip off and jump on the MC is because of the ‘sex epidemic’ so they can’t control their desires.

I’d really like to see the girls mix properly but not like this, just looks odd.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2023
Please no more mixed harem scenes.

The one with Hannah and Alia felt odd and strange.

The reason is the ‘harem honour code’, where an MC cannot touch the girls from another MC’s harem.

In this case Alia is in Henry’s harem so William is not permitted to interact with her.

But this makes the scene rather strange because the girls are all big cock hoes and I can’t believe that Alia would not want William’s cock in that situation, especially as she hasn’t been getting any with Henry gone.

There has even been suggestions that the reason the girls have been so quick to strip off and jump on the MC is because of the ‘sex epidemic’ so they can’t control their desires.

I’d really like to see the girls mix properly but not like this, just looks odd.
Yep. The Hannah/Alia pairing felt just plain weird. In fact the whole short chapter felt weird and a lot of it meaningless. For instance why did players have to craft a bow and arrows at the beginning of the episode, for Hannah and Alia, that neither used for any purpose afterwards? Pointless. I hope future bonus content will have more game play and be bigger in future because there is going to be a hell of a lot more of it to come before the new game launches. People paying big bucks to NLT Media for bimonthly updates are going to become pissed off eventually, if it continues to be so sparse, I would have thought.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
My Pseudo-Incest Mod has been FINALIZED!
-Added Chloe, Carol, and Hannah as Sister/Aunt/Cousin
-Updated Map to "Aunty's Farm"
-Updated Menu HUD and Dialogue Names
This mod should work for the entirety/duration of TGO but only mods the NAME assets, not dialogue!

Here's the direct Download link (MediaFire):

THANK YOU ALL for Over 150,000 Downloads! (including v.1)
As many of you have realized by now, you do NOT have to re-apply this mod for every update, as the instructions suggest in step 4. I will update this post when that's no longer the case. If it ever stops working, re-Apply should be the fix.
View attachment 2078623

Or go here to find the original post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-09013-nlt-media.101325/post-7123516

Be sure to pair this with PervySensei's Dialogue Patch!
If you want modified Dialogue for the first few updates...
(Sadly his contribution has been Discontinued, so only the first few updates were patched)

~Garrettino~

Hey! could you possibly edit the TON's Ipatch and use for TGO?

Reactions: Majormanager

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I hope future bonus content will have more game play and be bigger in future because there is going to be a hell of a lot more of it to come before the new game launches. People paying big bucks to NLT Media for bimonthly updates are going to become pissed off eventually, if it continues to be so sparse, I would have thought.

So you want NLT to put more effort into TGO, and ignore development of game 4. So when TGO bonus content is done, there is a gap between games. Come on think logically. He is 1 man, trying to develop a brand new game along side doing the bonus content for TGO.

Apr 19, 2023
So you want NLT to put more effort into TGO, and ignore development of game 4. So when TGO bonus content is done, there is a gap between games. Come on think logically. He is 1 man, trying to develop a brand new game along side doing the bonus content for TGO.
You got me wrong. I don't pay for the game and so don't care that much what the bonus content is, but if I was paying $25 a month for NLT Media's Grand Master tier for what's being released currently I would definitely feel short changed. I think that NLT Media will lose support which will be bad for all fans of their work in the long run: at 2% a month the next game won't start until April 2024 and that means an awful lot of unusually thin bonus which won't be good for business. :( I realise that the concern has a lot going on, not least gutting RPG Maker and rebuilding a bespoke version of it with greater capabilities as well as developing the next game, but aren't NLT Media a team of people? I thought several people were involved in the business admin, IT, programming, art, animation etc. :unsure: One man you reckon? :confused: Even so top tier supporters paying big subs will expect more than they are getting at present and that might harm their so far very successful business model. :cry: Time will tell. (y)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
NLTs a one man show... who also happen to have a short staff to do the little things :whistle:

About bonus content and early access on steam... ever heard of crowdfunding ? :rolleyes:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
You got me wrong. I don't pay for the game and so don't care that much what the bonus content is, but if I was paying $25 a month for NLT Media's Grand Master tier for what's being released currently I would definitely feel short changed. I think that NLT Media will lose support which will be bad for all fans of their work in the long run: at 2% a month the next game won't start until April 2024 and that means an awful lot of unusually thin bonus which won't be good for business. :( I realise that the concern has a lot going on, not least gutting RPG Maker and rebuilding a bespoke version of it with greater capabilities as well as developing the next game, but aren't NLT Media a team of people? I thought several people were involved in the business admin, IT, programming, art, animation etc. :unsure: One man you reckon? :confused: Even so top tier supporters paying big subs will expect more than they are getting at present and that might harm their so far very successful business model. :cry: Time will tell. (y)
Maybe NLT is working on the two in parallel - half speed on the rest of TGO and half speed on the new game.

In the past, when a new game has been announced there has always been a reasonable amount to play as a demo to get customers interested.

So I agree that it probably won’t be released until April 2024 but there may be 15% of a game to get us started.

This is purely my speculation based on what I would do to avoid a big gap between the end of TGO and the start of Game #4.

Apr 19, 2023
NLTs a one man show... who also happen to have a short staff to do the little things :whistle:

About bonus content and early access on steam... ever heard of crowdfunding ? :rolleyes:
Hmm. Never knew that. In the weekly report the pronoun "we" is usually used rather than "me" or "I" which made me assume that several people were being referred to collectively as "NLT Media" rather than just one creator: I've also seen a "Careers" link on the NLT Media blog, advertising vacant positions, which also made me think they must be a team of several people rather than one individual working mostly alone. If there's only one person doing everything - graphic art, animation, story, website, servers, coding, admin, finance, advertising, publicity and promotion, dealing with queries, complaints and other stuff on Discord/website etc - well that's really impressive. Good luck to him. Maybe the 1% updates will discourage people from pointing the finger and accusing the developer of "milking". :LOL:

Crowdfunding? I thought that was a one off payment to support a project not a regular subscription, on a monthly basis, but what do I know? I never pay for anything unless I absolutely have to and normally only donate money to animal charities. (y)

Thanks for the info. ;)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes