Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Weekly Report!

A new game is on the horizon and that game is titled Symphony of the Serpent! The fourth game in the NLT series is in development and slated to start releases in early 2024. Taking place after the events of The Genesis Order, in the faraway land of Osira, a city is plagued with a virus. What's so special about this city? It's now the headquarters of Sensular Labs, the company started by Valerie Faye and Amanda Bancroft. Their company is being blamed for the release of a sex-virus onto the population. However, in true NLT fashion, the aphrodisiac wars are only the tip of a much deeper iceberg. Political strife and a dividing population plays the backdrop in an epic adventure that leads to a war of realms thousands of years in the making.

A new cast awaits you! Some big changes are coming to our new game including non-linear progression with several different, smaller stories happening alongside the main gameplay. There will be 10 core girls in the main story, and 5 additional girls with their own stories, some of which will also collide with the main quest. We will also be implementing branching during cutscenes that will allow you to skip or alter what happens in the scene. You'll be able to go back to the scenes in the scene player and choose different options so you never miss any content.

Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, The Genesis Order and now Symphony of the Serpent have all been made possible with your support. We've come such a long way and I look forward to expanding our universe! Stay tuned for weekly updates on the game's progression! Thanks and have a great week!
I would like to see brunette with bigger and red with a bit smaller boobs. Let's see. I like NLT's consistency. But his scenes feels more like fast food than a quality restaurant if you know what I mean.

Likewise, there could slowly be less group sex in the games, but more effort in the development of the individual LIs, their stories and of course the sex in them. We've been showered here since TON, especially in the last third of the games.
Yeah, diminishing returns. In other games group is a thing we look forward too and enjoy a lot but here it's almost every scene.

I also would like to see more focus on incest stuff. It was best in Lust Epidemic then lost steam a lot. Valerie. :love:

Reactions: Gui Cogo

Kiirraann

Oct 31, 2022
Screenshot (52).png
hello, can anyone help me? I can't reach the key even though I have the grappling hook. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong? This happens when I click the key. Also I can't get out of the puzzle room once I enter.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

juwel121

Jul 3, 2023
Weekly Report!

A new game is on the horizon and that game is titled Symphony of the Serpent! The fourth game in the NLT series is in development and slated to start releases in early 2024. Taking place after the events of The Genesis Order, in the faraway land of Osira, a city is plagued with a virus. What's so special about this city? It's now the headquarters of Sensular Labs, the company started by Valerie Faye and Amanda Bancroft. Their company is being blamed for the release of a sex-virus onto the population. However, in true NLT fashion, the aphrodisiac wars are only the tip of a much deeper iceberg. Political strife and a dividing population plays the backdrop in an epic adventure that leads to a war of realms thousands of years in the making.

A new cast awaits you! Some big changes are coming to our new game including non-linear progression with several different, smaller stories happening alongside the main gameplay. There will be 10 core girls in the main story, and 5 additional girls with their own stories, some of which will also collide with the main quest. We will also be implementing branching during cutscenes that will allow you to skip or alter what happens in the scene. You'll be able to go back to the scenes in the scene player and choose different options so you never miss any content.

Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, The Genesis Order and now Symphony of the Serpent have all been made possible with your support. We've come such a long way and I look forward to expanding our universe! Stay tuned for weekly updates on the game's progression! Thanks and have a great week!

when it will be release ?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Well nobody can fault NLT Media for their vaulting ambition. o_O The portraits of four of SotS women above look a bit rough and ready - probably only in the design stage now I guess - and hope that, in the game, will be up to or exceed the standard of the gorgeous models of TGO which were uniformly great to look at. (y)The only question that needs answering now is: With a new and possibly uncrackable launcher/installer in the offing and no Grand Master NLT Media patron willing to share their updates will any of us freeloaders be able to play SotS at all? :eek:
One and three look OK. Two and four, though … yikes.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I agree with all you have said.

But just to echo that when you mix harems in a scene it makes no sense. The allure of a particular MC might be that they are so amazing, but the games also keep referencing the sex virus suggesting that the girls/women have little control over their desires.

In the case of Alia, she was in the forest, with cock available but she stayed true to the harem, but not true enough not to mess with girl from a different harem. Plus, with Henry dead, she wouldn’t have been getting any unless she has been visiting him in hell.

I get what NLT are trying to do, but in my opinion, if they are going to stick to the harem honour code, it is best not to have mixed harem scenes because they look odd and illogical.
If I’m not mistaken, the “sex virus” is still referring to the serum contamination in the water supply that was caused back in Lust Epidemic. People simply aren’t aware of what happened, so, as far as they can tell, everyone’s hornier for no apparent reason. However, the effects of the serum aren’t so strong that women lose all self-control; this is made obvious when, under the effects of the serum, Amber leaves Andy to go with Bradley at the start of Lust Epidemic. (Plus, the serum would be very diluted at this point, which is why everyone’s just a little hornier, and not raving sex zombies.)

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
NLT peaked with ToN, in terms of the women, on average the ToN girls were the most attractive. It's no surprise ToN remains their most popular and successful game.
TGO had some great girls too. But this new game is not living up to it's predecessors

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
I'm pretty disappointed so far with what I'm seeing from the new game.
It's just more of the same with way too many girls again imho.
They also still don't bother with fixing the clothing which is something really annoying tbh.
I'll still give it a try but I don't expect much.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
If I’m not mistaken, the “sex virus” is still referring to the serum contamination in the water supply that was caused back in Lust Epidemic. People simply aren’t aware of what happened, so, as far as they can tell, everyone’s hornier for no apparent reason. However, the effects of the serum aren’t so strong that women lose all self-control; this is made obvious when, under the effects of the serum, Amber leaves Andy to go with Bradley at the start of Lust Epidemic. (Plus, the serum would be very diluted at this point, which is why everyone’s just a little hornier, and not raving sex zombies.)
No the sex virus is referring to ToN, Emily created a literal virus spreading through sex. The contamination at the end of LE only affected ToN because both locations were close. This new game is a far away location, unaffected by the contaminated water, it's gotta be Emily's virus

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
No the sex virus is referring to ToN, Emily created a literal virus spreading through sex. The contamination at the end of LE only affected ToN because both locations were close. This new game is a far away location, unaffected by the contaminated water, it's gotta be Emily's virus
You’re talking about the DNA-modifying stuff she made? I thought they dealt with that in ToN. I wasn’t aware any of it got loose.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Weekly Report!

First one looks high af
Second is the def-not-in-her-50s mom standin
Third just started her OF account
Fourth is disappointed in your life choices grandson!

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
For the new SOTS game there will be 10 new girls plus the 5 optional ones, (this is nothing more than speculation) I wouldn't be surprised if these 5 are probably from the previous 3 games, well I'm probably wrong but in both TON and TGO they have already done it.

Reactions: OMGAlpha

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
there is some way to download the original without buying, and that the download is so slow 256klbs

Apr 19, 2023
Thing is according to the weekly report the next game is set in a completely different country, Osira, so nothing that happened chemically in Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia, e.g., a tanker full of serum dumped in a river, can be directly responsible for the sex virus plague affecting people in Osira. As I remember it Emily's aphrodisiac somehow mutated into, or caused, a sex virus to be created spontaneously which presumably spread to other countries like any viral pandemic. Or maybe not. We don't know that the sex virus in Osira, or mentioned in TGO, is a spin off from Emily's product or something else yet. Hopefully NLT Media will fill in the blanks in the Symphony of the Serpent. If NLT Media can pull off what they are saying, i.e., a complicated multi-path RPG game with their usual great art and animation, the new game should be absolutely fantastic.

dave888

Jul 19, 2018
I've lost some updates, and I was wondering if there is a page having all the previous updates, so I can download just them instead of the whole 10GB

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes