daboot

Nov 7, 2017
getting a bugged out screen during whatever happens after killing the bird. It's just showing a random background while the text plays.

Apr 19, 2023
Well, I already told you this question about underwear. I asked it on NLT media's Twitter and they responded that yes, they were wearing it, but come on, they answered me out of politeness and did not want to get involved in the matter. Also in the only scene that I remember a girl wearing underwear was Melissa in the opening video with some very sexy black bras and panties and also all the girls in the BC wear lingerie.
Gentlemen. How can you possibly have forgotten this?!

Screenshot from 2023-09-21 13-22-49.png

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023

View attachment 2945816
I understand you but there are so many girls and so many scenes that it is difficult to remember them all, we would have to go over them again. It is also true that we tend to remember our favorites or the favorite more. I haven't forgotten this particular scene from Carol, but that's why I gave an example of the one I like the most.

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
Help plz
The scenes are not working and game hang for the compressed version
Anyone know how to solve this issue?

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
anyone else having an issue after killing the bird and you go back to Hannah and she says "look for some bait" and then it just goes to a screen with just the background of the forest and you can hear all the stuff going on and the dialogue pops up but it doesn't show anything until the cutscene starts, not sure what's causing it but was just wandering if anyone else had something similar.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why do I have this strange feeling that folks just mod their games left and right and they are shellshocked when it backfires ? :unsure::LOL:

Also :
Just as easy as to forget this game altogether... a picture-perfect hit and miss :rolleyes:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Are you telling me you don't like Carol, Heather, Nellie or Andrea? But come on, not even Andrea, who is a bonbon of female, amazing.
I like Nellie all right; maybe it’s just me, but she looks a bit younger to me than the others in the MILF category. I’m not that hot for Carol, no, and while I can’t say I hate Heather and Andrea the way I hated Naomi and Janet in Treasure of Nadia, they’re nonetheless the characters whom I like least of all.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
This game has an incest patch, but it doesn't seem to match this game.
The first reason is that this game didn't have an incest in mind in the first place.
And the relationship between Heather and the MC in the game doesn't feel like a blood relationship at all.
It's not even a step-mom. It just feels like a silver person who helped the MC in childhood. (not related by blood at all)
So if you don't fix or update the conversation, I think it's better to remove the incest patch.
I recommend people who are new to this game not to play the incest patch.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
This game has an incest patch, but it doesn't seem to match this game.
The first reason is that this game didn't have an incest in mind in the first place.
And the relationship between Heather and the MC in the game doesn't feel like a blood relationship at all.
It's not even a step-mom. It just feels like a silver person who helped the MC in childhood. (not related by blood at all)
So if you don't fix or update the conversation, I think it's better to remove the incest patch.
I recommend people who are new to this game not to play the incest patch.
they probably doing that in purpose because Patreon would Hunt them Down.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I like Nellie all right; maybe it’s just me, but she looks a bit younger to me than the others in the MILF category. I’m not that hot for Carol, no, and while I can’t say I hate Heather and Andrea the way I hated Naomi and Janet in Treasure of Nadia, they’re nonetheless the characters whom I like least of all.
I believe that NLT has included a range of women to appeal to a wider audience, something for everyone, to attract more customers.

For example, I am older and prefer the MILFs to the youngest girls. Also, there are a lot of people on here asking for an incest patch but that does not appeal to me in the slightest. I think Nellie is the worst of the older women in TGO, probably because I don’t like large tattoos. Also a lot on here like the idea of getting the girls/women pregnant but I don’t.

Everyone is different, which is why NLT includes an assortment in the hope that everyone will find their favourite.

Here’s a question though - you say you don’t like MILFs - to what extent - if the game gave you the option to decline the sex with them, and this meant that scene was not recorded so you couldn’t even see it in replay in the scene player, would you do that?

Apr 19, 2023
Why do I have this strange feeling that folks just mod their games left and right and they are shellshocked when it backfires ? :unsure::LOL:

Also :

Just as easy as to forget this game altogether... a picture-perfect hit and miss :rolleyes:
Well, all lewd games should be throw away and forgettable. If they're not disposable fun they miss their mark. ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well, all lewd games should be throw away and forgettable. If they're not disposable fun they miss their mark. ;)
I made a crunched from LE and ToN and kept them... but I have no plans keeping this shite that's for sure :KEK:

Apr 19, 2023
I made a crunched from LE and ToN and kept them... but I have no plans keeping this shite that's for sure :KEK:
I ditch games once I complete them and never look at them again. Did that with Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia and will next year with The Genesis Order. :p I have to admit that I am kind of curious about Symphony of the Serpent and if NLT Media will really be able to pull off an entertaining free-form multi-path high-resolution game created using a custom-made bespoke version of RPG Maker they've developed themselves. Keeping the new game's story going with one MC and so many female characters isn't going to be easy either without diluting the plot, narrative, relationships and events to the point of absence. I look forward to discovering how far NLT Media get and how well they do quality-wise with a complex project like that. (y) Now that will be interesting. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
I believe that NLT has included a range of women to appeal to a wider audience, something for everyone, to attract more customers.

For example, I am older and prefer the MILFs to the youngest girls. Also, there are a lot of people on here asking for an incest patch but that does not appeal to me in the slightest. I think Nellie is the worst of the older women in TGO, probably because I don’t like large tattoos. Also a lot on here like the idea of getting the girls/women pregnant but I don’t.

Everyone is different, which is why NLT includes an assortment in the hope that everyone will find their favourite.

Here’s a question though - you say you don’t like MILFs - to what extent - if the game gave you the option to decline the sex with them, and this meant that scene was not recorded so you couldn’t even see it in replay in the scene player, would you do that?
I agree with what you say, I also like older women more from Melissa (she is not a MILF) on up, the younger characters don't attract me as much, they tend to be too stupid, prudish and even too daring, however, Hannah despite her personality, she has her appeal (obviously because of her physique, face and her personality, it grates on me a little) she is the one I like the most of the young girls. As for tattoos, I don't like women to be, so to speak, like Van Gogh paintings, I prefer women with clean skin just as they came into the world. :)

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
I understand my Naomi, it's not that I disliked her, it's that she was very manipulative, melodramatic and very nymphomaniac, so those personality traits in a woman do not attract me, that if we must admit, she and Janet were physically very good. As for Janet, what bothered me the most about her was that she was quite soft, overly protective and somewhat stupid.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes