OkSocks

Jun 24, 2023
Has anyone blown up the TNT on the right hand side of the church basement? I have no idea how to get there.
Now that I'm thinking about it I haven't maybe its a piece of extra content in the future I can't find anything about it even in the walkthrough unless I'm overlooking something.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Has anyone blown up the TNT on the right hand side of the church basement? I have no idea how to get there.
Not available yet. There are a few other similar things in the game, like the upstairs in the MC's house and the remaining blocked paths in the forest.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Not available yet. There are a few other similar things in the game, like the upstairs in the MC's house and the remaining blocked paths in the forest.
Second story of MC's house has been unlocked for 2 updates now, as far as I recall.
Nothing to be done in it yet, but you can go up there.

Reactions: TurboTorpedo

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
The mini game is a pain in the ass , does anyone know how to skip or cheat it ?
Which of the two are you referring to? I suppose you are referring to the one with the shots, there is the same advice that has worked for others.
Pay close attention when shooting, you don't have to shoot just when the target is in the center, if you notice when she shoots and hits it is when the target is moved to the right or left before reaching the center at that moment it is when you have to shoot.

Reactions: frankie453678

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Who will be the next featured girl in the next update? Hmmm
Honestly, I and Sweetevilking already discussed it the day before yesterday that it is going to be difficult and impossible to surpass Melissa's beauty. Well we'll see when they reveal all the SOTS women if there is one who surpasses her, complicated, complicated but who knows.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
Aug 8, 2021
Honestly, I and Sweetevilking already discussed it the day before yesterday that it is going to be difficult and impossible to surpass Melissa's beauty. Well we'll see when they reveal all the SOTS women if there is one who surpasses her, complicated, complicated but who knows.
Uh, I mean on the next update of the bonus chapter of TGO. Who will be the next featured girl.

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Uh, I mean on the next update of the bonus chapter of TGO. Who will be the next featured girl.
Ah! It's true, sorry, I made a mistake, I understood it in the next game. Regarding the update, according to the weekly report they mention a blonde, she is probably Lillian, Carol or Arianna. From what is read in the report it is intuit that she will be Lillian.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TheVirginHunter

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
Just finished the main story and honestly it got a bit convoluted for me by the end. Maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention but I've got some questions about a few things that I don't fully get, would appreciate any answers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 7, 2022
Weekly report!

Meet Olivia and Margaret from Symphony of the Serpent!

You've seen Grace, Julia, Lola and Leila but now let's take a look at Olivia, a therapist from Korea living in Osira and Mother Margaret, a leader of a religious and political movement to end the lust pandemic. She's an enemy of fun for sure! But perhaps she has a softer side to uncover. Let's talk about them on ! and join the thread to discuss these two characters. Your input can shape their appearance and personality! While your on give your feedback for the other 4 ladies of SotS.

Coming in 1 week is the next bonus chapter of The Genesis Order featuring a hellish heist and the addition of a cute, blonde roommate. In addition to this new sexy story there will be a Kamasutra page and two xxx shop videos, both featuring Naomi!

Thank you everyone for the support! Have a great week and I'll see you on Discord!
Hand me a barf bag and something to gouge out my eyes after seeing whatever they are...

• Angry
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

OkSocks

Jun 24, 2023
Melissa Bhatt is the best out of all the women imo , but I wish we got scenes with Madalyn like actually sex but I've seen she's in ToN so hopefully I get my wish

Reactions: TurboTorpedo

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Melissa Bhatt is the best out of all the women imo , but I wish we got scenes with Madalyn like actually sex but I've seen she's in ToN so hopefully I get my wish
Well with you, there are at least 7 of us (that I know of) who think the same about Melissa in terms of Madalyn's scenes in TGO, she has a group scene and another one that I like the most about her, which is a masturbation of a double of herself.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes