Apr 19, 2023
But Olivia is yummy
Nah. As a rule Korean women don't have massive pneumatic breasts and matching asses; they're usually slim, delicate looking and have leaner more athletic builds. (Plus how many Korean women are called Olivia FFS?) Margaret looks like a poor man's Madalyn but while Madalyn had a beautiful face, platinum colored hair, and a banging body Margaret looks weathered, wrinkled and way older, has grey hair, and a matronly saggy-looking figure which I personally don't find attractive. (Although a good few GILF lovers will I guess.) Maybe the DAZ Studio models of the characters, when they arrive, will improve their looks but so far non of the SotS females to me look a patch on their TGO counterparts. So far I've only warmed to Leila because she was described as "intelligent" and normally it's the "intelligent" and/or "bad" girls in NLT Media games which drive the plot and make things happen, while most of the others get relegated to the status of hollow oversexed personality-free cum buckets for the MC to inject his joy juice into. Got to say what little I know about SotS so far hasn't impressed me. :( The only way is up from here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
Yeah, at least for now none of the new LIs gets anywhere close to Erica, Melissa or Kimberly...at least for me.
I totally agree with you about how beautiful the three of them are. Well, personally, for me, the most beautiful face of the 32 girls is Melissa. In fact, I commented on this on the NLT Twitter in which I told them, making a comparison of faces, that Melissa was more beautiful than the actress Megan Fox and look, Megan is already really very beautiful.

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
I totally agree with you about how beautiful the three of them are. Well, personally, for me, the most beautiful face of the 32 girls is Melissa. In fact, I commented on this on the NLT Twitter in which I told them, making a comparison of faces, that Melissa was more beautiful than the actress Megan Fox and look, Megan is already really very beautiful.
Agreed 100% Melissa is NLTs finest creation would be very hard or imposible to beat her look :)

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Agreed 100% Melissa is NLTs finest creation would be very hard or imposible to beat her look :)
Well, they have finally unlocked my first account. I totally agree, although we'll see, you never know with the next game until TON, I didn't have an outstanding favorite, I had 4 of them quite evenly matched (Clare, Diana, Jessica and a little below Madalyn) but with Melissa changed that completely. I already tell you, what you say is the next creation is not a mix of Megan Fox, Margot Robbie and even Melissa, it will be difficult to surpass the refined and delicate beauty of her. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Sofia vesper would always be at the top , atleast for me.
Dude, you already know how this beauty thing goes, it's subjective for you Sofia is the most beautiful, for others she will be average and there will even be others who won't even like the same thing that happens to me with Melissa who will say that she is not the most beautiful or that she is pretty but not very beautiful or simply not attracted to them so there are combinations and opinions of all kinds and that is the good thing that there is variety in tastes and that the two characters are really very attractive in general.:)

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
Dude, you already know how this beauty thing goes, it's subjective for you Sofia is the most beautiful, for others she will be average and there will even be others who won't even like the same thing that happens to me with Melissa who will say that she is not the most beautiful or that she is pretty but not very beautiful or simply not attracted to them so there are combinations and opinions of all kinds and that is the good thing that there is variety in tastes and that the two characters are really very attractive in general.:)
Not that I said that u have a bad taste....I just expressed my opinion.

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Not that I said that u have a bad taste....I just expressed my opinion.
Don't worry, I understood you the first time, I respect your opinion and yes, I know that you didn't mean that I have bad taste, that's why in the end I commented that both of them are very attractive, well, maybe I didn't express myself well, it's not that my English is good.

Reactions: lokiGod

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
ToN yes shes best from that game :)
For me, in TON of the four that I mentioned before, if I had to choose the best it would be Clare, not Sofia because if it's true she is gorgeous and attractive but I don't really like very intelligent women, who are too ambitious, manipulative, controlling and also not I am in favor of extremes in nothing, neither very stupid nor very intelligent, etc.

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
For me, in TON of the four that I mentioned before, if I had to choose the best it would be Clare, not Sofia because if it's true she is gorgeous and attractive but I don't really like very intelligent women, who are too ambitious, manipulative, controlling and also not I am in favor of extremes in nothing, neither very stupid nor very intelligent, etc.
I still remember the scene when we see Clare bathing in that pond or whatever it was in the cave......DAMN

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes