scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Playback videos are all like this now, any advice? Does not look like this when I play them from the movie folder using MPC-HC player.

Screenshot 2023-10-07 142254.png

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Playback videos are all like this now, any advice? Does not look like this when I play them from the movie folder using MPC-HC player.

View attachment 2988047
I'm assuming that you are talking about the normal Windows version of the game rather than the high resolution version. If so it might be down to your version of NW.js or the codecs you have installed not being up to the job and you could try updating NW.js and/or installing the K-Lite codec pack to see if either fix it. (Unlikely to be your graphic drivers since you can play the videos on a third-party player with its own codecs.) If Window's own media player won't play the videos I would try installing the free K-Lite codec pack first, which you can download using the link below: if you want to update NW.js use the search facility to find instructions how to do it which I know exist somewhere on this thred.

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
That said herewith The Genesis Order v.87092 for Windows/Linux...
I was a few partial updates behind, so thanks for posting a link to this.

Anyone: is there a FAQ or a Discord page or something that has links to ALL partial updates? I seem to be away from the game for a while and miss a few, then have to really scrounge to find them. (I hate to waste the bandwidth on downloading the full game.)

TIA!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I was a few partial updates behind, so thanks for posting a link to this.

Anyone: is there a FAQ or a Discord page or something that has links to ALL partial updates? I seem to be away from the game for a while and miss a few, then have to really scrounge to find them. (I hate to waste the bandwidth on downloading the full game.)

TIA!
Download the auto-updater and it will bring whatever version you have up to the latest. Look here:

RPGM - The Genesis Order [v.88101] [NLT Media] | F95zone

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
I'm assuming that you are talking about the normal Windows version of the game rather than the high resolution version. If so it might be down to your version of NW.js or the codecs you have installed not being up to the job and you could try updating NW.js and/or installing the K-Lite codec pack to see if either fix it. (Unlikely to be your graphic drivers since you can play the videos on a third-party player with its own codecs.) If Window's own media player won't play the videos I would try installing the free K-Lite codec pack first, which you can download using the link below: if you want to update NW.js use the search facility to find instructions how to do it which I know exist somewhere on this thred.

codecs were not the issue; I will try a fresh download of the entire game and will re-download all the enhancement videos again.... ugh this will take time.

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
Well today is Sunday and since it is considered the day of rest, in addition to being sacred, I want to talk about pussies, that part of women that is so beautiful, pleasant and so sacred for men. Specifically, I will talk about the types of pussies designed by the NLT games and in TGO, which I would say are all the same, more similar to the tulip type.
We have seen that from one game to another there have been improvements in the design of the women in their hair, eyes, faces in general, tits, asses, etc., but aesthetically the pussies are all the same so the fourth game is underway and we will probably see if there is any improvement regarding their vulvas. (probably not)
Anyway, here I leave you with illustrations the 8 most common types of pussies so that you can choose the one that you would most like to have been made for your favorite girl or girls from TGO, TON and LE, personally for my favorite Melissa I would have liked it the horseshoe or butterfly type pussy.
Name type order photos left to right, top and bottom.
1-Barbie or closed eye. 2- Bata tail or flamenco. 3-Swan or oyster.
4-Horseshoe. 5-Puffed or fritter. 6-Olympic flame.
7-Butterfly. 8-Tulip.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
The plot is interesting. Gameplay also. But do you know what I dont like about this game? There are 0 progress if we compare with dev"s last game. Almost same girls, with the same size of ass and tits. No progress in quality of animations. Almost same angles during the animations. We are gonna have the same things in future games as well..

Reactions: oaiki
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes