TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Thanks for fix dude :)
IMPORTANT: ERROR CORRECTION

If anybody gets the Jessica video instead of the Janet video when playing it after buying it extract the two files in the TGO_v.88102.zip file below into your www/data folder, overwriting what's already there, to correct the problem. Not an error on my part but NLT Media's. Cheers.
Thanks for fix dude :)

Reactions: Throbbing_Gristle

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Sorry, but the fourth photo of Melissa looking to the side and her in profile with those beautiful tits of hers is from what scene? I don't remember which one it is. By the way, all four shots are great and beautiful.:love:
I did this shot when she was takin it in the shower. Melissa.png

Last edited:

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
457d3c6bd6807d93b5c86f8c88f5afec.jpg 0de429c7f3c46b413b84f4118f5c2ae5.jpg Im trying to elimiate MCs Cock from this picture to make it an AWESOME Melissa pic but not having alot of luck with it atm but i will keep trying :)
i just need to find now a good pic of Mels ass to fill the gap :)

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
View attachment 2981010 View attachment 2981011 Im trying to elimiate MCs Cock from this picture to make it an AWESOME Melissa pic but not having alot of luck with it atm but i will keep trying :)
i just need to find now a good pic of Mels ass to fill the gap :)
Melissa has some scenes with her ass in profile but I remember wrongly in the scene in the women's shower hole when MC spies on her. Anyway, I have used some photo editors, that method I used to do with "magic wand" to be more precise.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Melissa has some scenes with her ass in profile but I remember wrongly in the scene in the women's shower hole when MC spies on her. Anyway, I have used some photo editors, that method I used to do with "magic wand" to be more precise.
0de429c7f3c46b413b84f4118f5c2ae5.jpg slowly getting there :) and yes b4 on it i tried magic wand but it was highlighting everything but what iu wanted removed so i just erased it lol

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
View attachment 2981045 slowly getting there :) and yes b4 on it i tried magic wand but it was highlighting everything but what iu wanted removed so i just erased it lol
I don't know the truth is that I'm not very convinced about the magic wand either, but for domestic use it is the best. The professionals of this know what they use to be more precise, I have never found on the Internet what they use, I have found photos of figures of both men and women with their perfect silhouette, I have never managed to do something similar.

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
I don't know the truth is that I'm not very convinced about the magic wand either, but for domestic use it is the best. The professionals of this know what they use to be more precise, I have never found on the Internet what they use, I have found photos of figures of both men and women with their perfect silhouette, I have never managed to do something similar.
0de429c7f3c46b413b84f4118f5c2ae5.jpg well thats best i could do atm i pasted another ass pic from same scene and just smudged it to get that result :)

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
View attachment 2981069 well thats best i could do atm i pasted another ass pic from same scene and just smudged it to get that result :)
Yes, of course it looks quite blurred, in this forum I made some captions of her and MC in which I wanted to do that but in the end what I did was use the mosaic filter to pixelate MC, in short much worse than this. Phew! This position and the face she makes is very sexy and sensual.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Hi 7x7pilot, we have no audio on video/cutscenes after updating to your latest NW.js Pixi.js folders. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
I'll take a look at it, thanks for letting me know.
For now just copy the backup folder included in the zip into your game directory or restore a backup you've made. I'll let you know what I find.

MrFunkFu

Aug 21, 2023
Do you have a specific scene I can look at?
Yeah, is pretty much on all cut-scenes. There is background sound but no audio/voice when the characters talk. I'm now using the NW.js from the video enhancement mod btw and the audio is working, but the image quality is not as great as the latest version unfortunately.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, is pretty much on all cut-scenes. There is background sound but no audio/voice when the characters talk. I'm now using the NW.js from the video enhancement mod btw and the audio is working, but the image quality is not as great as the latest version unfortunately.
I think the version they are using is 0.73, so stick to that for now if it works.
I think they changed something with the media API after that point so maybe that's why a newer version is not working correctly?

You would think NLT would update their game themselves, as I'm sure they could figure it out.
P.S they've used the same versions of Nw.js and Pixi.js since Treasure of Nadia started getting developed (Some are from 2017!)

Last edited:

MrFunkFu

Aug 21, 2023
I think the version they are using is 0.73, so stick to that for now if it works.
I think they changed something with the media API after that point so maybe that's why a newer version is not working correctly?

You would think NLT would update their game themselves, as I'm sure they could figure it out.
P.S they've used the same versions of Nw.js and Pixi.js since Treasure of Nadia started getting developed (Some are from 2017!)
Wow, i think is crazy NLT and all his success still develops in this outdated engine in 2023 and still doesn't bother to update it to the latest version. :WaitWhat: lol

Last edited:

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Wow, i think is crazy NLT and all his success still develops in this outdated deprecated engine in 2023 and he still doesn't bother to update it to the latest version. :WaitWhat: lol
Exactly. With the amount of patrons they have it's kinda wild that they haven't even updated the core plugins for the engine :FacePalm:

Reactions: MrFunkFu
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes