TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Well im writting my ending to TGO :) MC is going to run off quit the force n team up with Melissa Erica and Hannah go rob the mansion of all its riches, grab some uzis n take out the station kill all rob everything there rob dicks and xxx shop marry Melissa and Erica who turned out to be sisters hannah will be our maid and security with her croc and will live happyily ever after THE END :)

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Weekly Report!

Meet Lola and Leila from Symphony of the Serpent!
Last week on we discussed Julia and Grace. This week we open the discussion to new character designs! Lola works for Escovia's most popular strip club. She has supermodel looks but holds a naughty secret. Leila is quite a contrast to Lola. She's a nerdy and intelligent woman, but also quite socially awkward. She's outgoing and friendly, but not always at the most appropriate times.

If you've not already linked your Patreon accounts, and join us on and look for the Lola & Leila thread and let the discussion begin!

Also, coming tomorrow is the next bonus chapter of The Genesis Order featuring Melissa and a minigame competition with a sexy prize. In addition to this new story, a new Kamasutra page and XXX Shop video will be available!

Thanks for all the support and have a great week!
NLT & BioWare unofficial team up with the fugly cast of the new game.

Andromeda'd

Sep 14, 2023
First: The usual wise words. ALWAYS make a copy of your www folder BEFORE updating, so if anything goes wrong, you can roll back to your last working version of the game. Here's the incremental Windows/Linux update for The Genesis Order v.88101.

MEGA

Mega

GoFile

Enjoy!
Damn forgot to make a copy again, and still it worked... :-D

Thanks

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
88% now. man i can't believe i held off in playing this game for almost 2 years and now it's almost done. Im just glad NLT is one of the few developers who actually finishes their games. So no spoilers, is this better than treasure of Nadia? IYHO of course.

Sep 14, 2023
88% now. man i can't believe i held off in playing this game for almost 2 years and now it's almost done. Im just glad NLT is one of the few developers who actually finishes their games. So no spoilers, is this better than treasure of Nadia? IYHO of course.
- Some irritations from LE were fixed in TON
- some playing irritations from TON were fixed in TGO
- probably the LE has the best game play, it's original.
- graphics in TGO is probably the best of the 3, graphics in TON is a lot better than in LE
- some complain the game play better in TON, than TGO. I think the randomness in TGO, is difficult, you need to build something, a lot of times, and the stuff you need, is someplace you wouldn't think about. So if you are need salt, the chance is big you find it somewhere in the forest, or but not there were you normally would put it. I would say if you need a kitchen knife, it should be found in the kitchen, not somewhere in a chest outside in the barn.

That said, I like playing all 3 of them. And you got your own personal angel who constantly tells you were to find certain stuff. It's still more fun playing this, than a lot of other games.

Yes it's 88%, but the story is already finished, so we get some extra sex scene every 2 weeks, and some new puzzles.

I had a lot of fun, every 2 weeks playing the updates, probably a lot more fun, than playing this game in 1 time...

So the choice to play is yours...

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
Well im writting my ending to TGO :) MC is going to run off quit the force n team up with Melissa Erica and Hannah go rob the mansion of all its riches, grab some uzis n take out the station kill all rob everything there rob dicks and xxx shop marry Melissa and Erica who turned out to be sisters hannah will be our maid and security with her croc and will live happyily ever after THE END :)
What a pie, damn that sounds like the end of a Hollywood movie :ROFLMAO:. Although I like the part where Melissa gets married.

• Haha
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
What a pie, damn that sounds like the end of a Hollywood movie :ROFLMAO:. Although I like the part where Melissa gets married.
I was doing shots of Erica b4 n thought she could be Melissa's younger Sis and and well Hannah had to be included also and to think of it Nadia (sophia) could be there mother and well that would make Alia there youngest Sis lol

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
I was doing shots of Erica b4 n thought she could be Melissa's younger Sis and and well Hannah had to be included also and to think of it Nadia (sophia) could be there mother and well that would make Alia there youngest Sis lol
The truth is that the thing about Sofia and Alia makes much more sense, not that they look much alike, but they are both dark-haired and have very white skin, but Melissa and Erica are Indians of different ethnicities, it would be believable if they were stepsisters with a father or mother of another couple.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
It's a really good game honestly. Better than TON or LE? It's a matter of preference (Personally, I find it better than those 2 but not for much.)

1.The grind is a less than TON. You still need to farm some money to get by but no super expensive end game stuff just yet. The mini game here actually gain you a decent amount of money consistently.
2.Compare to TON, TGO is more main story-focus; but it's still function similar to TON. So the story feel a bit disjointed at time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3.Personally, playing the game now instead of week to week might be better for TGO; even if the cut between update can feel jarring when you pay attention to it. Picking stuff that you're not suppose to pick yet, craft item or give item on the spot as the game ask feel really good.
4.The hint system for both story and collectible feel really good to use albeit it's not perfect.

If NLT can find a balance between TGO and TON, the next game would be insane.

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
There are the similarities in personality between the characters from TON and TGO. With many of them, I am clear about their similarities, but there are other characters in which I don't see a great resemblance. Note: They are not physical similarities but only their personalities.

Alia - Judy ; naive, easy manipulable, cute, friendly, sociables, little real world experience.
Naomi - Ella ; nymphomaniac, lewd.
Janet - Heather ; a little stupid for their age, too protective, very sociables.
Clare, Diana also but not all - Melissa ; independent women, lonely, elegant, educated, serious, professional, aggressive when defending themselves, they don't like nonsense, they smile little, not very sociables.
Tasha - Hannah ; soft hooligan, fanny, amusing, daring but without before think, rude.
Madalyn, Sofia - Lillian, Andrea ; ambitious women, leaders, manipulators, they know what they want.
Emily -
Pricia -
Jessica -
Kaley - Chloe ; nothing daring but hungry for sex, not very sociables, a little stupid, they are easily offended.
Evie -

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes