akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
By default, most RPGM games ship with outdated versions of NW.js and sometimes Pixi.js. TGO is no exception. Updating NW.js to the latest version can improve game performance by up to 200% Updating Pixi.js mostly fixes bugs, but may improve performance in some aspects. Updating NW.js may cause incompatibility, so if you want to be absolutely sure that your savings will work, don't update. Although you can always use the warp chapter in my builds. A readme is included to help you through the process. Mega - Mega GoFile - how to install it and where to put it

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
The game is finished - just bonus stuff now - like extra K-Pages, videos, silly games, mini quests.

Cheers,

Nigel
What do you mean by videos....like the cutscenes??
And do they affect any details about anything relevant??

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
Here Compressed update
Ok if I have an older version of any game which I downloaded from any random ass site and now I want to just download the update without downloading the whole game....
How to I i sert that "ONLY UPDATE" file in my games folders??
Pls help

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
By default, most RPGM games ship with outdated versions of NW.js and sometimes Pixi.js. TGO is no exception. Updating NW.js to the latest version can improve game performance by up to 200% Updating Pixi.js mostly fixes bugs, but may improve performance in some aspects. Updating NW.js may cause incompatibility, so if you want to be absolutely sure that your savings will work, don't update. Although you can always use the warp chapter in my builds. A readme is included to help you through the process. hel`p help

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
Well here goes for Melissa Bhat fans my impressions and feelings of her last wonderful scene. The zip weighs 180M and contains the 17 videos of the scene in mp4 plus the external subtitles in ass, the 17 videos in mkv with their internal subtitles, there is also the entire scene together with its time and another with double time its 3 minutes and 3 seconds. There is also a sample.
Melissa Blowjob.jpg

Last edited:

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
By default, most RPGM games ship with outdated versions of NW.js and sometimes Pixi.js. TGO is no exception. Updating NW.js to the latest version can improve game performance by up to 200% Updating Pixi.js mostly fixes bugs, but may improve performance in some aspects. Updating NW.js may cause incompatibility, so if you want to be absolutely sure that your savings will work, don't update. Although you can always use the warp chapter in my builds. A readme is included to help you through the process. In which folder is it updated? What needs to be done? Help, please.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
What do you mean by videos....like the cutscenes??
And do they affect any details about anything relevant??
No just extra video scenes - three types so far

• bought from the sex shop, short repetitive clip of single girl
  • scene with MC with girl(s) as part of a mini quest - not related to the story
  • K-Page giving new booty call scene

nothing related to the story though - the story is finished

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
I installed the game again and started a new game. It happens that when you reach the end of the 1st chapter, the game does not progress. Has anyone had or is having the same problem? Thanks in advance to everyone who can help. Grateful. Translation done by Google

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Still no trailer for the upcoming project ?
When "TON" had 6 months until completion there was already a trailer for "TGO" this game should end this year which have only 3 months left and we still don't have anything new, wonder why

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Still no trailer for the upcoming project ?
this game should end this year which have only 3 months left and we still don't have anything new, wonder why
How do you work that out?

88% done so 12% left. Being completed at a rate of 1% every update, two updates per month, so 2% every month. That means 6 months to go - finished in March 2024.

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
Puzzle 16 is really fun for me tbh. My solution for that puzzle is a bit different for the guide here but I can see the puke green devil being annoying to use properly lol.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes