Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
My Pseudo-Incest Mod has been FINALIZED!
-Added Chloe, Carol, and Hannah as Sister/Aunt/Cousin
-Updated Map to "Aunty's Farm"
-Updated Menu HUD and Dialogue Names
This mod should work for the entirety/duration of TGO but only mods the NAME assets, not dialogue!

Here's the direct Download link (MediaFire):

THANK YOU ALL for Over 150,000 Downloads! (including v.1)
As many of you have realized by now, you do NOT have to re-apply this mod for every update, as the instructions suggest in step 4. I will update this post when that's no longer the case. If it ever stops working, re-Apply should be the fix.
View attachment 2078623

Or go here to find the original post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-09013-nlt-media.101325/post-7123516

Be sure to pair this with PervySensei's Dialogue Patch!
If you want modified Dialogue for the first few updates...
(Sadly his contribution has been Discontinued, so only the first few updates were patched)

~Garrettino~
where do you install this??

Gorgan33

Aug 24, 2023
I downloaded the available mac version from the original post. Can someone in detail tell me how to get the latest update. I saw someone saying to download the windows only update and then read the faq on how to merge it into the mac version but when i clicked the update only to download its only like 100 mb so I doubt its all of the missing parts of the game. Can someone help, also where is a detailed explanation of how to use the windows update to update my mac version

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Weekly Report!

Meet Lola and Leila from Symphony of the Serpent!
Last week on we discussed Julia and Grace. This week we open the discussion to new character designs! Lola works for Escovia's most popular strip club. She has supermodel looks but holds a naughty secret. Leila is quite a contrast to Lola. She's a nerdy and intelligent woman, but also quite socially awkward. She's outgoing and friendly, but not always at the most appropriate times.

If you've not already linked your Patreon accounts, and join us on and look for the Lola & Leila thread and let the discussion begin!

Also, coming tomorrow is the next bonus chapter of The Genesis Order featuring Melissa and a minigame competition with a sexy prize. In addition to this new story, a new Kamasutra page and XXX Shop video will be available!

Thanks for all the support and have a great week!
What is Lola's "naughty secret"? Have you guessed yet?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
as much as I'd love to see another fuckface get's fucked in the ass :KEK: ... this is not gonna happen :(
Somebody online told me that NLT Media based their Lola character on trans woman called Lola in an old song by the Kinks.

So something new from NLT Media for a change maybe. :LOL:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Somebody online told me that NLT Media based their Lola character on trans woman called Lola in an old song by the Kinks.

So something new from NLT Media for a change maybe. :LOL:
Based on it might be... :unsure: Though I doubt it will be something like trans... it could easily backfire :KEK: Literally :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes