TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
Ok i made a lil vid of the Fantastic Melissa Scene but is 1 min long and 31.3mb, it wont let me load it here say file is to big sooo my question is how can i put it here as i use 7zip and i zipped the file but is still at 31.3mb, im not sure on how to compress it using 7zip to get it here, Ty if you can help.
What ThanathosX says is right, video files cannot be compressed further with compressors. I can give you three tips for uploading videos. 1-Upload the video to your Google Drive by putting its download link here. 2-Convert the video to webm format (vp9 codec) with a bitrate between 500 kb/s and 2000 kb/s. 3-Compress the compressed file into several parts until f95zone lets you upload them (I don't know what the maximum limit is on this website).
By the way, if your video has internal subtitles, the video can be mkv, mp4 and webm, although I prefer mkv (Matroska) accepts practically almost all the subtitles that exist today.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
Jan 24, 2023
I've got an error when in the forest - missing map225.json. Attached images of where it happened. Anyone else get it?

Also missing a png file for the Janet video. This was the Windows update only download for v.88101

Last edited:

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
What ThanathosX says is right, video files cannot be compressed further with compressors. I can give you three tips for uploading videos. 1-Upload the video to your Google Drive by putting its download link here. 2-Convert the video to webm format (vp9 codec) with a bitrate between 500 kb/s and 2000 kb/s. 3-Compress the compressed file into several parts until f95zone lets you upload them (I don't know what the maximum limit is on this website).
By the way, if your video has internal subtitles, the video can be mkv, mp4 and webm, although I prefer mkv (Matroska) accepts practically almost all the subtitles that exist today.
Tyvm for the info i converted it to gif b4 i read this post and it went from 31mb to around 7mb but as you can see lost some quality there.

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
Tyvm for the info i converted it to gif b4 i read this post and it went from 31mb to around 7mb but as you can see lost some quality there.
Not only quality, the resolution is also small, normally for me the easiest thing to do is upload the compressed files to Google Drive without losing the quality of the videos.
To prove it to you, I am going to upload to Google Drive (when I finish them, I have already made 6 subtitles) the 17 files of this wonderful scene of Melissa with my impressions and sensations subtitled in each one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Looks like NLT is bringing back these mean looking, slightly disgusting in a hot way MILFs again in the next game. Just what worked for me in LE! Great

Feb 11, 2022
Weekly Report!

Meet Lola and Leila from Symphony of the Serpent!
Last week on we discussed Julia and Grace. This week we open the discussion to new character designs! Lola works for Escovia's most popular strip club. She has supermodel looks but holds a naughty secret. Leila is quite a contrast to Lola. She's a nerdy and intelligent woman, but also quite socially awkward. She's outgoing and friendly, but not always at the most appropriate times.

If you've not already linked your Patreon accounts, and join us on and look for the Lola & Leila thread and let the discussion begin!

Also, coming tomorrow is the next bonus chapter of The Genesis Order featuring Melissa and a minigame competition with a sexy prize. In addition to this new story, a new Kamasutra page and XXX Shop video will be available!

Thanks for all the support and have a great week!
AAAAYOO SO LEILA WASN'T EVEN A MILF? LMFAAAAAAO

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
This scene with Melissa was probably one of the best if not the best in the game. Way better than the stupid gang bang scenes with no emotion whatsoever.
I totally agree with you, friend, I prefer only three people in the scenes and with more people in the end you don't appreciate anything and if Melissa's scene is really great, it is in my top 3 of her scenes and maybe even the best.

Sep 24, 2020
The Genesis Order [v.88101] Compressed

Let me know if you have any issues.
Virustotal -

FULL UPDATE ONLY (not compressed)
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Optional - NW.js update

Compressed
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Original - 10.9GB, Compressed - 1.31GB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

LQ Version
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only (LQ)

Mega - Mega