TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
The truth is that the thing about Sofia and Alia makes much more sense, not that they look much alike, but they are both dark-haired and have very white skin, but Melissa and Erica are Indians of different ethnicities, it would be believable if they were stepsisters with a father or mother of another couple.
yes yes well stepsisters to Alia n Nadia step mom :)

• Haha
Reactions: TheLastGamer

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
Clues to facilitate the puzzles of the demons and how they act according to their colors. 1-Reds kill the player. 2-Blues become petrified when they touch the player. 3-Greens only move with movement opposite to the player. 4-Hearts, in addition to saving a single life, also serve to petrify all demons when the player possesses the heart and touches the fire.

MrFunkFu

Aug 21, 2023
Here Compressed update
Hi, i updated the game to v.88101 with the updated NW.js and Pixi.js included in the folders, it looks great but i'm getting no audio on cutscenes/videos. Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Last edited:

DannyPt

Nov 3, 2018
Hi, i updated the game to v.88101 with the Optional updated NW.js and Pixi.js included in the folders, it looks great but i'm getting no audio on cutscenes/videos. Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated.
I'm having the same issue.
Not sure if it is from the game or not, but I also had to update the NW.js and Pixi.js for these version

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Hello, I have a question about updating nwjs and pixi.js in which folder to put it, please help how to do it.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Hello, I have a question about updating nwjs and pixi.js in which folder to put it, please help how to do it.

beardedmercenary

Jan 14, 2023
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod aims to enhance the game's low quality animations by utilizing AI machine learning algorithms in video upscaling and motion interpolation.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Optional:
Any way to form this into different pixeldrain or gofile files?

Reactions: wigglemikehawk69
Feb 8, 2023
IMPORTANT: ERROR CORRECTION

If anybody gets the Jessica video instead of the Janet video when playing it after buying it extract the two files in the TGO_v.88102.zip file below into your www/data folder, overwriting what's already there, to correct the problem. Not an error on my part but NLT Media's. Cheers.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2020
Ok if I have an older version of any game which I downloaded from any random ass site and now I want to just download the update without downloading the whole game....
How to I i sert that "ONLY UPDATE" file in my games folders??
Pls help
Extract the files in the zip, and copy the www folder to yours and overwrite.
Enjoy!

Reactions: lokiGod

MrFunkFu

Aug 21, 2023
I'm having the same issue.
Not sure if it is from the game or not, but I also had to update the NW.js and Pixi.js for these version
To what version did you updated the NW.js and Pixi.js I copied the files with the folders provided here by 7x7pilot Were you able to fix the audio issues?

Last edited:

MrFunkFu

Aug 21, 2023
The Genesis Order [v.88101] Compressed

Let me know if you have any issues.
Virustotal -

FULL UPDATE ONLY (not compressed)
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Optional - NW.js update

Compressed
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Original - 10.9GB, Compressed - 1.31GB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

LQ Version
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only (LQ)

Mega - Mega
GoFile -

(LQ) - Original - 10.9GB, Compressed - 810MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Hi 7x7pilot, we have no audio on video/cutscenes after updating to your latest NW.js Pixi.js folders. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

opera1237

Jun 15, 2022
I loved this scene with Melissa, 10/10 it's easily one of my favorites, and surely in the best of GOT at least that's what I think, she is perfectly highlighted in this scene. I can't wait to see Heather and Andrea's. and maybe we'll have some nice surprises with the others :)

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
What was your solution?
Instead of using the blue devils to block at the entrance where you push the box to the button like people here. I make the blue devil block in the middle row instead and blocking the red devils exit with the green devils. The first block on the right is not really that consistent to pull off but it's not too hard. Although the second is consistent and IMO easier. You just pop the yellow block, walk to the right and than aim the green devils to block the path.

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
-What are you having today, gentleman?
-What do you have on the menu?
-Look at the menu yourself. Which ones do you like the most?
-Fuck, it's hard to decide, they're all very good.
-Have you decided yet sir?
-Wow! yes I already chose, bring me these, they are perfect, tremendous, spectacular, wonderful, beautiful, dark browns and erect.
-Great choice gentleman. Marching one of MELISSA'S B
Boobs1s.jpg BS!

View attachment Tits01.webm
View attachment Tits02.webm
View attachment Tits03.webm
View attachment Tits04.webm
View attachment Tits05.webm
View attachment Tits06.webm
View attachment Tits07.webm
View attachment Tits07f.webm
View attachment Tits08.webm
View attachment Tits08f.webm