Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Dude, this game would be unplayable without this thread. I am looking things up so often. xD
They really need to make it more intuitive in their next game.

Satyr1969

Mar 13, 2022
Got a question. I'm tryin to sneak back into the mansion from the east. I cant move the boulder to go that direction. But somehow i've done both jars and the chest. What have I done wrong. Been trying to increase strength but cant find the necessary ingredients. Any help?? Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 22-51-33 V. 85082.pdf.png

Penampakan

Feb 18, 2020
can someone help me by providing the latest game data? because my old game was deleted and I had to start over again and it took time :(

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
Got a question. I'm tryin to sneak back into the mansion from the east. I cant move the boulder to go that direction. But somehow i've done both jars and the chest. What have I done wrong. Been trying to increase strength but cant find the necessary ingredients. Any help?? View attachment 2983820
I don't remember up to this point what had to be done but here you have a complete guide up to version 84 and a guide to chest keys version 83.

Meykyumabeet

Apr 19, 2020
Is there a way to receive email alert only when the game (first post) is updated? I receive email every time someone post on the thread

Dec 14, 2018
v0.88 All Secrets Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.87 guide here | v0.89 guide here =>
thx

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I am having a trouble.

"There's an item near the pond behind the church?"
Do I miss something? I've already killed the swan(?) By a boulder. I thought it was that.

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
This is MC's voyeur scene when Melissa was showering, it is done in the style of wanking voyeur subtitles, it has a certain continuity between the scenes, a bit of history especially at the end. Here's a sample.
Note: The dialogues between quotes and letters in italics are the thoughts.
Melissa Shower.jpg

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
I hate that stupid target practice mini game. It's infuriating.
Boy, don't despair, here are my tips that have worked for others.
Pay close attention when shooting, you don't have to shoot just when the target is in the center, if you notice when she shoots and hits it is when the target is moved to the right or left before reaching the center at that moment it is when you have to shoot.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes