hozey

Mar 18, 2019
Any idea what would cause this? Happened with update and full download. View attachment 2987874
I have the same issue after updating to AMD Radeon Graphics Drivers 23.9.3, Before that I was using an older version and the game ran fine, So it's definitely related to the newest drivers (tested this out by uninstalling the newest ones and going back to an older driver from March 2023). I have an 7900 xtx just for reference

Reactions: Jetmach

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly report!

Meet Olivia and Margaret from Symphony of the Serpent!

You've seen Grace, Julia, Lola and Leila but now let's take a look at Olivia, a therapist from Korea living in Osira and Mother Margaret, a leader of a religious and political movement to end the lust pandemic. She's an enemy of fun for sure! But perhaps she has a softer side to uncover. Let's talk about them on ! and join the thread to discuss these two characters. Your input can shape their appearance and personality! While your on give your feedback for the other 4 ladies of SotS.

Coming in 1 week is the next bonus chapter of The Genesis Order featuring a hellish heist and the addition of a cute, blonde roommate. In addition to this new sexy story there will be a Kamasutra page and two xxx shop videos, both featuring Naomi!

Thank you everyone for the support! Have a great week and I'll see you on Discord!

Apr 19, 2023
Weekly report!

You've seen Grace, Julia, Lola and Leila but now let's take a look at Olivia, a therapist from Korea living in Osira and Mother Margaret, a leader of a religious and political movement to end the lust pandemic. She's an enemy of fun for sure! But perhaps she has a softer side to uncover. Let's talk about them on ! and join the thread to discuss these two characters. Your input can shape their appearance and personality! While your on give your feedback for the other 4 ladies of SotS.

Coming in 1 week is the next bonus chapter of The Genesis Order featuring a hellish heist and the addition of a cute, blonde roommate. In addition to this new sexy story there will be a Kamasutra page and two xxx shop videos, both featuring Naomi!

Thank you everyone for the support! Have a great week and I'll see you on Discord!
The new female characters, as is, look fucking awful. :( If they don't improve drop me out! :ROFLMAO:

Mar 10, 2020
What is the newest version for windows? The links show 2 different version for windows, the full download one as v.8-ish and the patch only as v.5-ish.
Thanks in advance.

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
But Olivia is yummy
If that's true, she has a spectacular physique without a doubt but on the face I see her as quite average, she's not ugly at all but she's not very pretty either. In any case, it is still early to draw conclusions, we will have to wait to see all the women.

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
Another mini comic story but this time it is with a video of Melissa and Nellie, instead of doing it with static photos I have done it with the videos of this scene. The zip weighs 42M with 2 videos, one with Melissa and Nellie, another with afun slideshow with three audios (one of them is Ella's dance) the lyrics of Ella's music and Ella's audio separately.
I have reuploaded again due to some errors in the dialogues. There goes a sample.
Note: Dialog subtitles with quotes and italics are the characters' thoughts.

Melissa And Nellie.jpg

I upload only the video of Melissa and Nellie with low weight but with good image quality.

View attachment Melissa Nellie lowsize.webm

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2022
Weekly report!

The bitch doesn't even look Korean. We gone from Andrea Kimura to this, the west has fallen

Ngl i want to bang the Gilf, her description made me quite curious

Last edited:

GranFaustus

Nov 15, 2021
Does the steam purchases have access to all the content eventually or will there be specific patreon only content, and is it patreon only for discord or can steam purchases join too?

dexterblood

Nov 15, 2018
Im sorry but the tits are just too big. Genesis Order has probably the best character designs in terms of NLT games but all this seems quite meh to awful.

clawdude17

Dec 28, 2019
1696923221524.png

No matter what i do, clicking on the chest gives no response whatsoever. I have the hacksaw but when I click on the chest nothing happens. Have tried from above, below and from the side of the chest. No message, no dialogue, the chest wont open. Nothing. I know its only a silver statue... but still, its the principle of the thing!

And yes, I have used the "search" to see if anything was already posted for "cave chest, hacksaw chest, hacksaw bugged, chest under judy room" etc in the thread here.

Is it just bugged? I have tried restarting.

JiiBee81

Mar 21, 2021
View attachment 2994436

No matter what i do, clicking on the chest gives no response whatsoever. I have the hacksaw but when I click on the chest nothing happens. Have tried from above, below and from the side of the chest. No message, no dialogue, the chest wont open. Nothing. I know its only a silver statue... but still, its the principle of the thing!

And yes, I have used the "search" to see if anything was already posted for "cave chest, hacksaw chest, hacksaw bugged, chest under judy room" etc in the thread here.

Is it just bugged? I have tried restarting.
That chest has already been opened. The chain is hanging loose and the lid is open.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes