clockworkharvest

Feb 23, 2022
Did you replace the ffmpeg library that came with your new NWjs with a pre-compiled version that supports modern video formats? What you need to do is to download the appropriate ffmpeg.dll (ffmpeg.so if you use Linux) from the site associated with the link below and use it to replace the one that comes with your new NWjs wherever that is (game folder for Windows and swiftshader directory for Linux).

And replace the one that comes with NWjs with the prebuilt library you download from the above. The one that comes with NWjs doesn't handle some of the new video versions and you need to replace it with one that does. (y)
You are the best, thank you very much, everything works now!

Could you please tell me how I can update the pixi.js file? Because when I downloaded the latest version and replaced it, the game stopped starting...

Last edited:

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Phew! I don't know, I hope they add more for Melissa:love: even after her last wonderful scene. I still feel like they ignored her in the orgy scene at the end of the game. I would like NLT to continue with her more.:)

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Edited: By the way, on thegenesisorder.org it is on all platforms and on Android it is up to version 87092 and in English.
Haven't heard of that site before. Is it new? You've tried and tested it? Or you get your game from here like the majority? Might check it out depending on reviews. Will investigate tomorrow at some point.

Last edited:

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
You can start form here.
But games have huge connection. Main antagonists are in all three games. Lot of side characters are from ToN.
But every game have own story and own MC.
Better start from Lust Epidemic. I started from ToN then Lust Epidemic. That was quite weird :D

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Better start from Lust Epidemic. I started from ToN then Lust Epidemic. That was quite weird :D
As I wrote "all three games" ;)

But you can start with comics and first games: My summer with mom and sis and Visiting aunt Sara, characters of booth games are presented in secret chamber in LE.
And almost all chracters in LE are from comics.
Also Pricia is from comics and she is mentioned in My summer...

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

Meet Autumn and Nia from Symphony of the Serpent!

Another week another showcase of two beautiful women from the upcoming game Symphony of the Serpent. On the left we have Autumn, a lady of the night from the red-light district of Osira. She is one of five women that will have their own non-linear side-quest story and will utilize a new heart system. On the right, Nia is one of the 10 core women from the main story-line. She is a waitress at a Big Tits and Food, the bustiest restaurant in the red-light district.

to and come discuss these two lovely ladies along with another 8 already posted on ! Your feedback will shape their design!

In the upcoming chapter of The Genesis Order you'll be able to play the new cumshot game as well as buy a new XXX Shop video, find a new Kamasutra page, and solve some car troubles linked to a very crazy criminal. What will the reward be? Find out next week!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Weekly Report!

Another week another showcase of two beautiful women from the upcoming game Symphony of the Serpent. On the left we have Autumn, a lady of the night from the red-light district of Osira. She is one of five women that will have their own non-linear side-quest story and will utilize a new heart system. On the right, Nia is one of the 10 core women from the main story-line. She is a waitress at a Big Tits and Food, the bustiest restaurant in the red-light district.

to and come discuss these two lovely ladies along with another 8 already posted on ! Your feedback will shape their design!

In the upcoming chapter of The Genesis Order you'll be able to play the new cumshot game as well as buy a new XXX Shop video, find a new Kamasutra page, and solve some car troubles linked to a very crazy criminal. What will the reward be? Find out next week!

I assuming it was Nellie who has the car trouble ?

Apr 19, 2023
Weekly Report!

Lady of the night? I've never paid for it in my life! :LOL:

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Weekly Report!

i like these models.. waiting to see new game trailer!

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes