TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
missing file after last update /img/pictures/ALBUM-AriannaNude.png, when i try to craft anything, help please, thanks
I don't know if you are playing on Android or PC but I suspect you are on PC anyway, here is a zip with the two files you are missing from Arianna from both platforms. Well if you are on PC you have to copy/move the file ALBUM-AriannaNude.rpgmvp in the game folder www/img/pictures and if you are on Android the same but with the file "name.png" and your phone has to be rooted if you can't access the folder.

Reactions: Pablao_fer

Pablao_fer

Aug 19, 2023
I don't know if you are playing on Android or PC but I suspect you are on PC anyway, here is a zip with the two files you are missing from Arianna from both platforms. Well if you are on PC you have to copy/move the file ALBUM-AriannaNude.rpgmvp in the game folder www/img/pictures and if you are on Android the same but with the file "name.png" and your phone has to be rooted if you can't access the folder.
I'm in pc, you are a champion,thanks

Reactions: TurboTorpedo

Pablao_fer

Aug 19, 2023
thnk you

clockworkharvest

Feb 23, 2022
I have Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia from this forum on Steam Deck. I downloaded the latest version of nw.js linux x64 and changed it in both games. Lust Epidemic works normally and Treasure of Nadia starts, shows the first age warning window and then only a black screen appears and fps drops to 30-35 and nothing happens. Why is this happening and how can I fix it? I tried to upload earlier versions of nw.js but it didn't change anything...

Dicho

Jul 13, 2020
Is the official Android version only up to v.59012? If anyone has further official version, please share with me

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
I respect those who like futa, each with their tastes who can do what they want but personally I don't even want to see in painting, my beautiful, wonderful and beloved Melissa and others with balls hanging down and a horse's cock between their legs, which It would ruin everything, YUCK!

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Is the official Android version only up to v.59012? If anyone has further official version, please share with me
In hotzone it is up to the latest version (89102) and it works wonderfully but it is not in English, it is in Spanish and I also think that the official version will probably not be released until the game is 100% ready.
Edited: By the way, on thegenesisorder.org it is on all platforms and on Android it is up to version 87092 and in English.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dicho

Dicho

Jul 13, 2020
In hotzone it is up to the latest version (89102) and it works wonderfully but it is not in English, it is in Spanish and I also think that the official version will probably not be released until the game is 100% ready.
Edited: By the way, on thegenesisorder.org it is on all platforms and on Android it is up to version 87092 and in English.
Thx for you information

Reactions: TurboTorpedo

WesoFawks

Feb 28, 2020
I have played and been thoroughly enjoying the previous games Lust Epidemic & Treasure of Nadia, and was waiting for this one, as I didn't want to finish playing each update too soon
But apparently, I waited for too long and I missed many of the updates. I searched for each update separately but could only find PC-v.02121 & PC-v.89102.
I'd appreciate your help if anyone could help me to find the other updates!

Thanks in advance.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Capture.PNG

Hi,

Can someone tell me what's a "INT" ? The Puzzle 18 is locked in my play and I don't know what it is.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have played and been thoroughly enjoying the previous games Lust Epidemic & Treasure of Nadia, and was waiting for this one, as I didn't want to finish playing each update too soon
But apparently, I waited for too long and I missed many of the updates. I searched for each update separately but could only find PC-v.02121 & PC-v.89102.
I'd appreciate your help if anyone could help me to find the other updates!

Thanks in advance.
You are kidding right ? :unsure: :cautious:

Guess next your are asking HOW to download them... :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes