GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
I tried this game recently and really enjoyed the animations!

My only sticking point is : almost none of sex scenes have voice sounds. No moaning or anything, except in the very first scene I think. Will they add that in later versions?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Although ungodly NLT Media move in mysterious ways. o_O For people who update their games using the cracked installer I doubt that they pay attention to version numbers at all: version numbers are only really significant and therefore noticeable to those who update manually using archives. Sometimes when there is a bug in an update NLT Media deliver a correction to players via the updater and increment the next full update by one, ignoring the bug fix, other times by two recognizing the bug fix. :confused: Why? You'd have to ask them that one. :p Tip: If you use the cracked updater and are having an issue with your game use the updater to verify the installation; if new files get downloaded you've got yourself a bug fix and maybe your problem will be solved. Also if you use the cracked updater don't update your NW.js because the next time you update and your files get checked before downloading, once the updater discovers your NW.js is different than one expected it'll download some or all of the old NW.js to replace your new one possibly causing you difficulties depending what gets replaced and what doesn't. Your game could get screwed up. Basic rule: If it isn't broke don't fix it. Updating your NW.js only helps if you update your game manually using achieves when only game files in the www folder are involved. (y)
While I completely agree with everything you said here about bug fixes and nw.js, what does that have to do with you unilaterally renaming the current release to 89103 when even NLT is only calling it 89102? The point really shouldn't be if there is a bug fix worth incrementing the version number at all. The point is, when the developer themselves chose to release it as a specific release number, that's what it should be, not what someone else deems it should be. Changing the release number on your own will serves no purpose but add to confusion, as witnessed by someone asking you why you have a different version number.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
howdy. I bought this on Steam but it doesn't want to start up on Linux. This is a very rare problem, most everything runs fine. Before I snag such a big file has anyone noted any issues getting it to run on Linux Mint?
Since it has a linux-specific install location I assume I can just run some shell script and it will just load itself? No compressing code or 3rd party shit needed?

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
anyone have a save when u first time head inside the warehouse and fuck Melissas then talking to jon about some safe ? i lost my save file because the game corrupted and the last time i save is way before that like 3h of game play

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I'm about to dive into this game, and I notice in the ratings it doesn't seem to get the same love as lust epidemic or treasures of nadia. What's the rub that people don't seem to like as much about this game?
My opinions, and they are just opinions.

Personally, I preferred the story and gameplay of LE and TON. Clearly the graphics of LE are not as good but I think it had the best story and gameplay of the three. If I include graphics then TON is my favourite of the three - TGO may have slightly better graphics but the story and gameplay aren’t as good.

The other issue might be that the TON and TGO did not really add anything to LE other than graphical improvement. They all play pretty much the same, with TON it opened up the play area with a bigger environment and there was a significant graphical improvement so it was readily accepted as a sequel. But TGO did not really add any more, there was a slight graphical improvement but otherwise it doesn’t add anything. It feels like you are playing the same game again, some like the idea of familiarity and more of what they like but others might feel it is a little jaded bring no new ideas.

But I enjoyed all three and look forward to the fourth - but you have to like one more than the others and, for me, that is TON.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
Apr 19, 2023
While I completely agree with everything you said here about bug fixes and nw.js, what does that have to do with you unilaterally renaming the current release to 89103 when even NLT is only calling it 89102? The point really shouldn't be if there is a bug fix worth incrementing the version number at all. The point is, when the developer themselves chose to release it as a specific release number, that's what it should be, not what someone else deems it should be. Changing the release number on your own will serves no purpose but add to confusion, as witnessed by someone asking you why you have a different version number.
The versioning numbers are a legacy from the early days of NLT Media when all users had to update their games using archives manually. Most players now are Windows users and use the installer/launcher/updater to keep their games running and current, although there still are significant cohorts playing the game on Linux, Mac and (God knows how) Android.

The only reason I can think of to explain their numbering system is to help the developers and people who update manually to keep track of sequential updates and intermediate bug fixes. Take the first manual update for this October, for example, 89101 which had a bug, viz., users couldn't play the Janet video after buying it. A fix was quickly added to that update and the minor modified update released to patron relabelled 89102 registering it as the second and latest release version of updates for the month. This bug fix would also have been included in the next major update numbered 89103, so that nobody missed it, which allowed manual updaters to realize, at a glance, that an intermediate bug fix version of the former update had been released and included in the current update.

Most players use the NLT Media installer/launcher/updater to keep their games current and pay no attention whatsoever to version numbers other than their first two digits which show the percentage in respect to the game's completion. Only techies and non-Windows users who update manually are interested in exactly what updates they are/have installing/installed, because for them updating manually requires that all updates are installed sequentially, in the correct order, for the game to function.

That's the way I look at it anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: rainwake

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
On this occasion the collages are of Melissa with videos that are 2, 3 and 4 at the same time, in short the fact is that they are scenes only with shots of her and no one else (80% mostly) although in some of them it is a little of other characters. The zip weighs 53M with a total of 53 video collages, ah! and there is also a zip with all of TGO's background music if you liked it, I personally like most of their songs, the zip weighs 91M with its 65 songs.
The four songs I like the most Chill1 (Booty Calls), Chill6 (Melissa's house), Fancy3 (Andrea's house) and Upbeat.
I leave a sample of a collage.
Edited: I found a page that converts the rpgvmo files and here you have the original music of the game since the android music does not have the entire songs.

Collage Melissa.jpg

Last edited:

Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
Checked all the walkthroughs I could, can anyone tell me if I am missing something, or is this a teaser for next update.

Angel still says I've missed some secrets and should talk to strangers, but the status screen shows I've got everything.

I've talked to strangers which led me to check the bedroom in Andrea's house, found an unopened chest, but I have not chest key nor can I find any.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Checked all the walkthroughs I could, can anyone tell me if I am missing something, or is this a teaser for next update.

Angel still says I've missed some secrets and should talk to strangers, but the status screen shows I've got everything.

I've talked to strangers which led me to check the bedroom in Andrea's house, found an unopened chest, but I have not chest key nor can I find any.
Yes you are missing something.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello
I have the following problem.
I can't find a key:
I already have what it takes to climb, but unfortunately nothing happens when I want to get the key
This is the task:
Head over to the Wilkes Mansion to find and open Lillian’s 1st Chest.
Please help Thanks

1697642032360.png

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Hello
I have the following problem.
I can't find a key:
I already have what it takes to climb, but unfortunately nothing happens when I want to get the key
This is the task:
Head over to the Wilkes Mansion to find and open Lillian’s 1st Chest.
Please help Thanks

View attachment 3015924
If you have not taken the channel 4 rigging cable, you will not be able to climb anywhere even if you have the metal hook.
Riggung cable.jpg

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
anyone have a save when u first time head inside the warehouse and fuck Melissas then talking to jon about some safe ? i lost my save file because the game corrupted and the last time i save is way before that like 3h of game play

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
I already have the rigging cable and metal hook, but when I click on the key nothing happens
I honestly don't know why it doesn't scale, I should anyway, I'll leave you a link with two PDFs in case they help you: one is a complete guide to the game, version 84, another a guide to keys and chests, version 83.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes