Apr 19, 2023
Amira looks like a knock off version of Melissa :LOL:
Anya looks similar to Arianna without angel wings.
Could be that NLT Media are repurposing the Melissa and Ariana Daz Studio models. Changing the features, figure, hair, eye color, skin tone etc., to create "new" characters. (y) I expect if a particular body form is discovered to have large popularity and appeal it would be used and reused again and again, which explains why so many of the actors in lewd games look similar. Waste not want not and all that! :p

Jun 18, 2017
i think i got a bug at the part were i should get the detornator from jon. he just standing there and tells me he needs to focus. i cant safe the game / use anglecraft / or orcale

help pls :/

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
7x7Pilot
yo. I just wanna give u a shoutout to relay my utmost gratitude for your compression.
..since my PC died I've been using a potato, holding out for months w/o this hugeass game
so, thank you. truly.

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Could be that NLT Media are repurposing the Melissa and Ariana Daz Studio models. Changing the features, figure, hair, eye color, skin tone etc., to create "new" characters. (y) I expect if a particular body form is discovered to have large popularity and appeal it would be used and reused again and again, which explains why so many of the actors in lewd games look similar. Waste not want not and all that! :p
(y)Yes I agree with what you say but I already made a comparison of the two on the previous page post 23710 and yes they are similar but really the two, at least in their faces, are quite far from being alike, I would even say that Anya is physically thinner than Arianna.:)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
With the story finished and now with the extras, the approximate date would be the first week of April 2024.
Technically it could be sooner with two updates per month depending as well on the production progress for SoS, at the end of the day it's when devs are wanting to have all done on TGO for SoS to be launched.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Can we please get heather and MC more intimate, more of them pls
How is what your suggested a "we"? That seems more like what you personally want to have the harem like structure to be more with favouring one relationship thus kind of eliminates the harem perspective. Perhaps if you want your feedback applied to games support the dev via their sites by having yourself a membership as I'm pretty sure most game devs do state that certain membership tiers they allow ideas for being applied however as previous posts said the main story is done so what sense is there for the more intimacy lol.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The last digit of the version number represents the number of issues of code released during the month. As 88101 had a bug there was a fixed version of the update released 88102, because people couldn't view the Janet video after buying it, and the most recent release update then became 89103, as the third release of code this month. If you use the updater you won't notice this. Tip: If you are having difficulty with some part of the game and use the updater, get it to verify your game's files on the off chance that new code has been made available privately which might fix some error that you have.
Well, that's the way NLT originally designed the versioning system, but when even they are calling the current version 89102, I don't think it's any of our business to rename it 89103.

Apr 19, 2023
(y)Yes I agree with what you say but I already made a comparison of the two on the previous page post 23710 and yes they are similar but really the two, at least in their faces, are quite far from being alike, I would even say that Anya is physically thinner than Arianna.:)
Yep. Skilled digital artists can alter all sorts of things like convexity and concavity to customize models to make characters look slimmer or emphasize certain parts of the body. NLT Media tends to give their female actors oversize boobs and booties for example. ;)

Apr 19, 2023
Well, that's the way NLT originally designed the versioning system, but when even they are calling the current version 89102, I don't think it's any of our business to rename it 89103.

Although ungodly NLT Media move in mysterious ways. o_O For people who update their games using the cracked installer I doubt that they pay attention to version numbers at all: version numbers are only really significant and therefore noticeable to those who update manually using archives. Sometimes when there is a bug in an update NLT Media deliver a correction to players via the updater and increment the next full update by one, ignoring the bug fix, other times by two recognizing the bug fix. :confused: Why? You'd have to ask them that one. :p Tip: If you use the cracked updater and are having an issue with your game use the updater to verify the installation; if new files get downloaded you've got yourself a bug fix and maybe your problem will be solved. Also if you use the cracked updater don't update your NW.js because the next time you update and your files get checked before downloading, once the updater discovers your NW.js is different than one expected it'll download some or all of the old NW.js to replace your new one possibly causing you difficulties depending what gets replaced and what doesn't. Your game could get screwed up. Basic rule: If it isn't broke don't fix it. Updating your NW.js only helps if you update your game manually using achieves when only game files in the www folder are involved. (y)

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes