Mar 7, 2022
way to encourage debate with "it's time to quit while you're ahead"...little extreme to say they look like old men but alright then...
If you've seen my movie reviews over the past 35 years...that "it's time to quit while you're ahead" line is maybe the nicest thing I wrote about the movies I was assigned... I got stuck there and not happy about it one bit and held a grudge until I got reassigned to my preferred field... I flat out told the editor to be prepared for lawsuits...until I get reassigned to the classical music reviews...

What the editor didn't know was that I penned 40 classical reviews under a pseudonym... 38 positive reviews to two horrible and I knew why they were horrible... I notified the tenor that he didn't have to overpower this opera as there are low notes in it too...and the first aria was more of a rant where he lost his breath control at the wrong times... His other big aria he tried to shred on and go on with all the power in his voice... The first two lines are supposed to be sung in his lower register and with each verse go gradually up to where the full power can be heard throughout the last stanza... The next one was better...but still the problem with the first aria remained... I'll be honest...had I gone with my original plan...I wouldn't have heard the full third recording he sent... This became the modern day reference recording of this opera...

My first day of going full time in the culture department...they gave me the biggest nightmare of my lifetime...an ill-fated recording of Carmen...

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Idk how i missed it, but how do i get up to that orange glowing object to the left here? View attachment 3010712
through the cellar south of the kitchen in Wilkes' Manor the small hole in the left corner of the cellar/storage room leads to right side of the room you're speaking of then go down the stone that angles to the left during the main story when getting soul stone for Henry.

OMGAlpha

Dec 2, 2022
Weekly Report!

Meet Amira and Anya from Symphony of the Serpent!

This week we're showcasing two new designs for Symphony of the Serpent. Feedback for the characters has been coming in on and now's the time to join the discussion! Amira is the governor of Osira, a politically minded and powerful woman who knows how to play politics. Anya is a world famous athlete that calls Osira her home, living in the most luxurious area of the city. on and let us know what you think! All feedback will be taken into consideration for the finalized designs.

We're at work now on the cumshot game for The Genesis Order! This time you'll be aiming your shots and collecting hidden bottles of vitamins in order to increase your load and make some beautiful works of sticky art. Arianna will be there too! Everyone will get a chance to get sticky in the next chapter of TGO!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a fantastic week!
Damn, Amira looks pretty hot ngl, she kinda looks like Melissa

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Damn, Amira looks pretty hot ngl, she kinda looks like Melissa
I already tell you that she looks quite similar, another forum member says that she looks a lot like Selma Hayek.
On the previous page post 23676 I have already given my opinion on the three.

Feb 11, 2022
Weekly Report!

This week we're showcasing two new designs for Symphony of the Serpent. Feedback for the characters has been coming in on and now's the time to join the discussion! Amira is the governor of Osira, a politically minded and powerful woman who knows how to play politics. Anya is a world famous athlete that calls Osira her home, living in the most luxurious area of the city. on and let us know what you think! All feedback will be taken into consideration for the finalized designs.

We're at work now on the cumshot game for The Genesis Order! This time you'll be aiming your shots and collecting hidden bottles of vitamins in order to increase your load and make some beautiful works of sticky art. Arianna will be there too! Everyone will get a chance to get sticky in the next chapter of TGO!

Weekly Report!

This Amira, man, oh my god, this bitch boosted my faith on this game just like gandalf coming to save the fucking day with the rohirrim in helms deep DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg
View attachment SNE2471_1659498126372159488(352P).mp4

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to install nwjs where to put it or what folder to put it in, what to do, it's not clear to me, help is appreciated.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes