armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Weekly Report!

Meet Amira and Anya from Symphony of the Serpent!

This week we're showcasing two new designs for Symphony of the Serpent. Feedback for the characters has been coming in on and now's the time to join the discussion! Amira is the governor of Osira, a politically minded and powerful woman who knows how to play politics. Anya is a world famous athlete that calls Osira her home, living in the most luxurious area of the city. on and let us know what you think! All feedback will be taken into consideration for the finalized designs.

We're at work now on the cumshot game for The Genesis Order! This time you'll be aiming your shots and collecting hidden bottles of vitamins in order to increase your load and make some beautiful works of sticky art. Arianna will be there too! Everyone will get a chance to get sticky in the next chapter of TGO!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a fantastic week!
Anya is not even close to real Anya.
Maybe they should try instead Yor:)
Yes definitely Yor can be in the game.

Reactions: Anarys and Ale69

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Weekly Report!

Meet Amira and Anya from Symphony of the Serpent!

This week we're showcasing two new designs for Symphony of the Serpent. Feedback for the characters has been coming in on and now's the time to join the discussion! Amira is the governor of Osira, a politically minded and powerful woman who knows how to play politics. Anya is a world famous athlete that calls Osira her home, living in the most luxurious area of the city. on and let us know what you think! All feedback will be taken into consideration for the finalized designs.

We're at work now on the cumshot game for The Genesis Order! This time you'll be aiming your shots and collecting hidden bottles of vitamins in order to increase your load and make some beautiful works of sticky art. Arianna will be there too! Everyone will get a chance to get sticky in the next chapter of TGO!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a fantastic week!
Amira looks like a knock off version of Melissa :LOL:
Anya looks similar to Arianna without angel wings.

Last edited:

Stoop57

Oct 11, 2017
I'm about to dive into this game, and I notice in the ratings it doesn't seem to get the same love as lust epidemic or treasures of nadia. What's the rub that people don't seem to like as much about this game?

TheLastGamer

Oct 2, 2023
Amira looks like a knock off version of Melissa :LOL:
Anya looks similar to Arianna without angel wings.
It is true that the two have great similarities (Amira and Melissa) dark brown skin, jet black hair, big tits, wide hips, thick thighs but their jaw is flatter, skull more squared, eyes flatter and smaller, nose fatter and bigger, lips a little thinner anyway the fact is that Amira is also a delight of a woman but imho Melissa's design is better and much more beautiful in general.
As for Anya, I only see the resemblance in that they are blondes with blue eyes and little else.
(y)Anyway yes what you say is true, they are almost imitations of Melissa and Arianna.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fate stay

NightMovesUs

Feb 23, 2021
How close is this game to being complete? I played the other 2 games and wanted to give this one a shot wanted to see if it was done.
Its basically done. Its just additional extra scenes to keep us interested while they build the new game. Original updates were with 3 different movie or sex scenes, now the additional updates are just one.

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
Can I just say... I see Hannah in so many other games. Like not complaining... But the build, hair color, or style is a character in just about every game on here. She's her own woman for sure.

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Telling someone who cannot read the OP (which has the save location) to look for a hidden folder in windows. I hope you don't turn into life-long tech support...
where do ya think i copy n pasted it from lol and yes ik ik some ppl cant read and just jump to the end of the thread and dont bother looking at OP smh

Apr 19, 2023
Out of Curiosity why do you have all the files marked as 89013 instead of 89012?
The last digit of the version number represents the number of issues of code released during the month. As 88101 had a bug there was a fixed version of the update released 88102, because people couldn't view the Janet video after buying it, and the most recent release update then became 89103, as the third release of code this month. If you use the updater you won't notice this. Tip: If you are having difficulty with some part of the game and use the updater, get it to verify your game's files on the off chance that new code has been made available privately which might fix some error that you have.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes