TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
You just had a game full of women of color and your complaining the next one doesn't have more. Literally half the girls in TGO we're PoC and every game doesn't need to cater to you just like it doesn't cater to me but y'all will find a way to complain about everything anyways.

TGO wasn't good and i don't expect Symphony of the Serpent to be any better but you don't see me here complaining, if i don't enjoy something i just stop donating and hell i never even finished TGO in the first place and this is coming from someone who had supported NLT since LE.

ToN was the best game in the series and that's why it's the highest rated on the site. What you guys are feeling now is the exact same way some ToN fans felt about TGO when it was first announced.
You have misunderstood me, I am not complaining about the models, I already said it to another forum member and even on NLT's Twitter that all the girls in their games are very good and attractive in general and personally I like most of them a lot and I have enjoyed with them and their games although I only really have one favorite that I really like (Melissa) so I was just highlighting that in the three games the majority of the girls (32) are Caucasian and with the 5 existing human races (I was just suggesting) could add more variety.

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You have misunderstood me, I am not complaining about the models, I already said it to another forum member and even on NLT's Twitter that all the girls in their games are very good and attractive in general and personally I like most of them a lot and I have enjoyed with them and their games although I only really have one favorite that I really like (Melissa) so I was just highlighting that in the three games the majority of the girls (32) are Caucasian and with the 5 existing human races (I was just suggesting) could add more variety.
Variety is never going to happen until they are completely done with the current saga. A lot of us we're hoping that TGO was going to be the end of it but lo and behold we find out its not, which means another game (or more) of the same stuff.

They should of ended it with TGO and then did a new series set in a different setting like scifi or fantasy but apparently they want to keep milking it. If they ever do change the setting that's when you will finally get some "variety" stuff like cat girls, aliens, etc.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Weekly Report!

Meet Nora and Kelli from Symphony of the Serpent!
The roster of our next game, Symphony of the Serpent, is nearing completion. We have some top-secret characters we're not sharing quite yet, but take a look at nurse Nora and the stripper Kelli! These lovely ladies are both part of the non-linear portion of the game. We're still ironing out the details but so far the plan is to have 6 girls that are completely optional and 10 girls that are part of the core story that will have dialog branching to allow you to only get with the girls you want. Whether it be 16 girls, or none, it's up to you! However, we will be sure to never lock you out of content and that you can go back to any scene and chose different dialog paths.

Join and to participate in the discussion for all the many characters we've posted so far!

The Genesis Order is releasing a new chapter this week! Find 24 hidden multivitamins and create a sticky load to wow your ladies in the new cumshot game! Heather is also having some car problems that lead you to an interesting discovery about the past. Also, don't forget the Kamasutra page and the new XXX Shop video featuring an old favorite.

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!
The nurse looks good (y)
The stripper looks depressing and high on drugs, hope she's avoidable.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm just waiting for someone to complain about how none of the girls in TGO were optional. Someone will then say they wished Melissa was optional... and even though they will obviously be trolling, all you Melissa simps will lose your damn minds!

The nurse looks hot, btw. Redheads with big boobs are always welcome.
I don't wanna burst your bubbles but your waiting for a complaint would be a waste of time... it already happened a long while ago :LOL:

None of the new models look " hot " and if this isn't gonna change by the time of release this new game will fall off and tarnish the 4th parted TRILOGY that's for sure :p

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2022
Yep. Skilled digital artists can alter all sorts of things like convexity and concavity to customize models to make characters look slimmer or emphasize certain parts of the body. NLT Media tends to give their female actors oversize boobs and booties for example. ;)
I'd hate to be out there when one of the bigger butts explode...:sick::sick::sick:

I do have a thing for redheads with large boobs as well...

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi guys, i downloaded the save from the folder in this trade, i deleted the whole appdata cash, and put it in . But i can't see the save that i downloaded, why ? can't use the save ?
it's named FILE 10, but in game i see 0 save in the file number 10.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Hello, could someone help me? First time playing this game & not sure if this is a bug but after the scene of Kimberly dressing you for tv I get a black screen. I'm just stuck on this black screen. I'm on the 89.102 version for windows pc. Could someone help, would be much appreciated.
Did you only download the update or did you download the full version?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Is there a Mac version that's FULLY updated? I don't want to have to download 51113 and then go through months of updates
There isn't, but you also don't have to go through all updates. If you search this thread you'll find various instructions on how to download the latest Mac version as well as the latest Windows version, and then use the Windows version to "complete" your Mac version in one go (IIRC it was something like just replacing the "www" folder inside the Mac app or something like that, but don't quote me on that as I don't have the instructions in front of me right now).

Update: here's one instruction -- and it seems I was remembering it correctly :)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
it's named FILE 10, but in game i see 0 save in the file number 10.
Easy. You'll have to replace an already existing save file. There are two ways to do so:

1. start your game, create a save file in slot 10, close the game, replace the 10th save file with the one you've downloaded
2. rename the downloaded file according to a save game you already have, and replace it

Then restart your game -- and although the "Load" menu still shows all the details of your save game, it will actually load the replaced one.

Requiem888

Aug 20, 2022
Weekly Report!

Meet Nora and Kelli from Symphony of the Serpent!
The roster of our next game, Symphony of the Serpent, is nearing completion. We have some top-secret characters we're not sharing quite yet, but take a look at nurse Nora and the stripper Kelli! These lovely ladies are both part of the non-linear portion of the game. We're still ironing out the details but so far the plan is to have 6 girls that are completely optional and 10 girls that are part of the core story that will have dialog branching to allow you to only get with the girls you want. Whether it be 16 girls, or none, it's up to you! However, we will be sure to never lock you out of content and that you can go back to any scene and chose different dialog paths.

Join and to participate in the discussion for all the many characters we've posted so far!

The Genesis Order is releasing a new chapter this week! Find 24 hidden multivitamins and create a sticky load to wow your ladies in the new cumshot game! Heather is also having some car problems that lead you to an interesting discovery about the past. Also, don't forget the Kamasutra page and the new XXX Shop video featuring an old favorite.

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!
Kind of sad none of them wearing stockings or garter belt especialy the nurse one.

Reactions: Claudi@
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes