JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Any instructions for the new cumshot game with Ariana? I tried it and the entire game hung and I had to close and reload the last save. Are the multivitamins part of the cumshot game or are they hidden around game world?

Edit: Looks like the multivitamins are hidden in the game world and you can talk to the cashier at the PUBLICS store to get hints on where to find more.

Last edited:

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Any instructions for the new cumshot game with Ariana? I tried it and the entire game hung and I had to close and reload the last save. Are the multivitamins part of the cumshot game or are they hidden around game world?

Edit: Looks like the multivitamins are hidden in the game world and you can talk to the cashier at the PUBLICS store to get hints on where to find more.
The multivitamins are hidden around the map.

• Haha
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.90111):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.90111):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
updated

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
With the exception of Chloe, this NLT game had the hottest women as far as I am concerned. For me it would be a tie between Arianna and Heather.

Reactions: Fate stay
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes