Leviodas

Apr 17, 2020
I got that graphic bug after playing that game since 2-3 months, i have no idea how to fix it. I got same graphic bug while sex scenes. Someone here who got same problem or can help me?

Lurker Luke

May 12, 2020
I got that graphic bug after playing that game since 2-3 months, i have no idea how to fix it. I got same graphic bug while sex scenes. Someone here who got same problem or can help me?
I have the same thing. Worked fine for many months, now its like I'm fucking on the sun with no sunglasses.

Any fixes for us non-laptop users? I went back and booted up an older version (v.85) and I am still getting the distortion. Weird.

Last edited:

Nilesdog

Sep 4, 2019
Weekly Report!

Meet Amira and Anya from Symphony of the Serpent!

This week we're showcasing two new designs for Symphony of the Serpent. Feedback for the characters has been coming in on and now's the time to join the discussion! Amira is the governor of Osira, a politically minded and powerful woman who knows how to play politics. Anya is a world famous athlete that calls Osira her home, living in the most luxurious area of the city. on and let us know what you think! All feedback will be taken into consideration for the finalized designs.

We're at work now on the cumshot game for The Genesis Order! This time you'll be aiming your shots and collecting hidden bottles of vitamins in order to increase your load and make some beautiful works of sticky art. Arianna will be there too! Everyone will get a chance to get sticky in the next chapter of TGO!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a fantastic week!
why cant i see the images tho

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Haven't updated the Android one for so long now.
I'm not an uploader and an updater even less... but since it's halloween afterparty take it or leave it up until it's available :whistle:

Sidenote : this is an official release so if you used 7x7Pilot made unofficial version then do not download it... saves are not interchangable ! :cautious:
I got same graphic bug while sex scenes.
Lemme guess you just went out of your way and played with your nw and pixi right ? ;)
If he is one man show most definitely he doesn't make it feel like that at all. With all timely updates and steady progression. It is hard to believe. Specially the quality of content.
He's the main coder so yeah... besically a one man show... but still he has his own staff of helpers around...

Timely updates and steady progression ? :eek: People you still think this is an " ongoing " development ? :KEK:
There is a reason why it is distributed in small chunks ( " steady " and " timely " ) and there is a reason why these games come out right one after the other... :HideThePain:

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
why cant i see the images tho
Because I copy the content in the posts from the Patreon post in which they appear, and by a few days later the links for those images have changed. I can't do anything about it and will not refurbish picture links when they disappear. Got a problem with that? Tough.

f1lTz

Aug 15, 2021
i cant find a key talked about from the NPC " I hid a key behind a bush in my side yard. but i changed the lock, so it's useless" any help?
also do Mellisa and Andrea still have 3 pages or am i also missing them?

Apr 19, 2023
Because I copy the content in the posts from the Patreon post in which they appear, and by a few days later the links for those images have changed. I can't do anything about it and will not refurbish picture links when they disappear. Got a problem with that? Tough.
Why not save the images to your computer, convert them to jpg, and post those to f95zone rather than use volatile links from a website?

Gman0075

Oct 30, 2019

anybody else having this problem?
seems to be a problem with the update only version, re-downloaded the whole thing and it works fine now

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes