Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It's a good thing I haven't rebooted my Windows PC in almost 2 years so I never lost my saves. :ROFLMAO:
I would strongly recommend installing some form of persistent storage capability in your PC, like a hard drive or an SSD, that way you can actually turn it off without losing any data. :)

:Kappa:

Mar 7, 2022
They were the " best " from all of this BS of a roster... you ain't lost a thing not seeing the other swamp things :KEK:
Someone needs to apologize for making swamp things look good after seeing half those pics...o_Oo_Oo_O

I would say any gorgeous redhead over 18 and under 30 is mandatory (but if they LOOK to be in the mid 20s and they're a year or so above the range) they get a pass...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart
Mar 7, 2022
Easy on that... if we take that sooo serious then a 10.5 year old pass as a MILF :KEK:

But truly the MILFS are the angels and demons :LOL: Real mature with their 6-10K years :p:sneaky:
On that first one...Have you ever been to Alabama???:KEK:

I couldn't believe my friend had the nerve to hit on her with those kids calling her mommy... BTW...she was 12 at the time and I knew her dad was the town sheriff and a friend of my family before he moved there... My comment after finding out about the first pregnancy was tacky enough that it appeared as if there was something half her age growing inside her womb... I was off by four years...but that quote remains...

It seems that most of the MILFS in this new one make Daemalius look like the pretty one in his family...

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
On that first one...Have you ever been to Alabama???:KEK:

I couldn't believe my friend had the nerve to hit on her with those kids calling her mommy... BTW...she was 12 at the time and I knew her dad was the town sheriff and a friend of my family before he moved there... My comment after finding out about the first pregnancy was tacky enough that it appeared as if there was something half her age growing inside her womb... I was off by four years...but that quote remains...

It seems that most of the MILFS in this new one make Daemalius look like the pretty one in his family...
Oh, joy, SiegHeilAcht has found a playmate.

Nilesdog

Sep 4, 2019
Because I copy the content in the posts from the Patreon post in which they appear, and by a few days later the links for those images have changed. I can't do anything about it and will not refurbish picture links when they disappear. Got a problem with that? Tough.
I just asked why the images arent appearing why do u have to be so sassy if u dont wanna answer then dont

Mar 7, 2022
Oh, joy, SiegHeilAcht has found a playmate.
My tact was never great to begin with... If I really wanted to distance myself I'd use lines like those... Besides...she was never my type...other than wanting to adopt her as the kid sister I never had... Glad she refused the offer...

The last time I had contact with her...she was 27...and her birth count kept rising to 13 with twins on the way... What are her kids doing...using that umbilical cord as a bungee???

Twice

May 7, 2017
stuck at the intro after the boss called mc to her office 2 times got blackscreen like this

my pc specs is not so bad

steps that i tried
update my k-lite codecs to latest version
patch the game with pixijs_universal ( because when first launch the video stuttering so much after the patch works fine, but when alt tab the movie won't sync with the subs )

Last edited:

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I have bug in Wilkes Mansion - Master bedroom. Everytime I enter there, I kept getting the endgame orgy.
P.S : Also, how come Scene 61 is not creampie ?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes