Apr 19, 2023
Amanda Bancroft's model looks worse. They tried to update an old model from LE into their current engine / renders and it didn't work well
Yes. The best thing about ToN and especially TGO was the beauty of the females. The repurposed Amanda and especially Simon look awful and I do mean awful compared to the models used in TGO. I'm getting bad vibes as per the next game in the saga unless things improve. I think that there could be trouble ahead.

Reactions: FlyerReady

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
The Kamasutra Page mechanic (or its equivalent) is an integral part of the series and has always been there from the start in all 3 games.
In fact, you can pick up The Genesis Order right now, and won't really notice that the game isn't complete until relatively far into the game.

As to the game's completion, each update comes in every 2 weeks and pushes the version forward 1%~1.5%. Assuming you consider 100% as completion, and with only 8% remaining, you can expect it in ~4 months from now.

Also, I hope you enjoy The Lust Epidemic. IMO, it is the best in the series.
Unfortunately for me, Lust Epidemic was the weakest part of the series. Maybe it's because it was the first one, but somehow I couldn't connect with the characters. But Treasure of Nadia was GREAT! Same as the Genesis Order.

FlyerReady

Apr 25, 2022
Yes. The best thing about ToN and especially TGO was the beauty of the females. The repurposed Amanda and especially Simon look awful and I do mean awful compared to the models used in TGO. I'm getting bad vibes as per the next game in the saga unless things improve. I think that there could be trouble ahead.
Yeah, they just looked gross.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Unfortunately for me, Lust Epidemic was the weakest part of the series. Maybe it's because it was the first one, but somehow I couldn't connect with the characters. But Treasure of Nadia was GREAT! Same as the Genesis Order.
Technically speaking, LE indeed was the weakest game. But story-wise it was the best. It has good beginning, several dramatic twists and a good ending, with a cliffhanger to the sequels.

The sequels got lost somewhere in the middle. And from 70% onwards the story was just rushed through, the finales was played out so succinctly that I was surprised: "Hu? That's it? I thought, now it's really starting." Madeleine's encounter with Nadia in TON, and later the appearance of the Gulit, same with the finale in TGO, well... It's Like a joke without a punchline. It's just told so succinctly, and not even really well animated, that you think: "Wow, that was worth it." It's so insignificant and staged that you can hardly believe you've reached the end. And that is actually not worthy of an ending. Both games have much better highlights in the middle.

They are all good games. But in everything, a lot of things could have been done better.

Last edited:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Best thing about this game is consistency, an update forthnight small or big but Dev do not slack
Worst thing is some puzzles are impossible without a walkthrough, very out of place items and all the girls have similar bodies, no ultra huge tits, no slim no petite, no bbw , no muscled ones just supermodels and
all other males beside MC are impotent for a reason, a virus that makes all females super easy and Horny and no one takes advantage of the situation unbelievable

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
I completely understand and respect that. And I believe the majority here share your preference, not mine.

Lust Epidemic has questionable face models and most girls share a very similar body type. I have no illusion about that. However, Lust Epidemic has something that significantly declined in ToN and to some extent in TGO.
In LE you play the role of a go-getter, a guy who proactively makes things happen. He is a horndog who plans to bone everyone in sight and will go to any length to do that. That was in fact a well developed version of NLT's previous games' MCs and IMO acted in line with the studio's name, No Limits Taboo.
From LE on however, the narrative shifted to a seemingly naïve and passive protagonist who is on a humanitarian mission and accidentally bumps into female genitals, repeatedly. And anything sexual can be explained away by love potions or magic relics.
That was a bit of a turn off for me.
But then again, I can understand why they chose that safe direction.

Anyway, apologies for ranting.

Reactions: HardToBeHuman

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
It took me a lil while to get that shot with her eyes open was just after she drank it :)
If you take the shot directly from the game it is understandable, with players like VLC and MPC-HC it is easy to capture the frames of any video, scene, movie, animation that you want to choose to your liking and at the precise moment.
By the way, I may repeat myself a lot but seeing this shot of her it is very clear to me that she is the hottest woman, the most beautiful, the most expressive of her face even with her serious personality, the most sexplosive of the 32 women in the 3 NLT games with a notable difference from the others.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
If you take the shot directly from the game it is understandable, with players like VLC and MPC-HC it is easy to capture the frames of any video, scene, movie, animation that you want to choose to your liking and at the precise moment.
By the way, I may repeat myself a lot but seeing this shot of her it is very clear to me that she is the hottest woman, the most beautiful, the most expressive of her face even with her serious personality, the most sexplosive of the 32 women in the 3 NLT games with a notable difference from the others.
Agree totally if you ask me her closet look alike is Nadia i think JS

Reactions: TurboTorpedo

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
OK, i have a problem. I'm trying to get as many kamasutra pages as possible. I'm using guide, which i got earlier here. But for example i'm missing 1 Chloe page, probably from garage. But i can't get inside. Anyone have an idea how to get there? I have Steam version.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

Environment design for Symphony of the Serpent is underway! Above are some teases including Apex Tower, the office building that houses Amanda Bancroft's company! You'll also notice something quite a bit different from the previous games... We're going isometric! For those of you who may not know, the isometric view is the "Diablo" or "Final Fantasy Tactics" view. It's really adds depth to the world and will give the game an updated feel. Now you can travel in 8 directions instead of 4 directions like in the previous three titles.

The Genesis Order is continuing later this month with two new, very kinky "attic" Kamasutra pages! In addition to these new pages, new puzzles, and new XXX shop video will be a story featuring Carol as she butts heads with the totally-bribed judge of North Santiva.

Be on the lookout for more teases next week! Thanks for the support!

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Weekly Report!

Environment design for Symphony of the Serpent is underway! Above are some teases including Apex Tower, the office building that houses Amanda Bancroft's company! You'll also notice something quite a bit different from the previous games... We're going isometric! For those of you who may not know, the isometric view is the "Diablo" or "Final Fantasy Tactics" view. It's really adds depth to the world and will give the game an updated feel. Now you can travel in 8 directions instead of 4 directions like in the previous three titles.

The Genesis Order is continuing later this month with two new, very kinky "attic" Kamasutra pages! In addition to these new pages, new puzzles, and new XXX shop video will be a story featuring Carol as she butts heads with the totally-bribed judge of North Santiva.

Be on the lookout for more teases next week! Thanks for the support!
And when we will see it on steam? ;)

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes