hostrelok

Aug 24, 2018
Yo. Going through lust epidemic right now and then continuing with treasure of nadia. Wanted to ask do we know how close to full completion is this game? Didn't start the series until now so no idea. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Diego cr7

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
Yo. Going through lust epidemic right now and then continuing with treasure of nadia. Wanted to ask do we know how close to full completion is this game? Didn't start the series until now so no idea. Thanks in advance
I guess the main story is finished, right now only something like specials are left. Guess today will be update 92, final version somewhere around March/April, again I guess.

hostrelok

Aug 24, 2018
I guess the main story is finished, right now only something like specials are left. Guess today will be update 92, final version somewhere around March/April, again I guess.

Thanks a lot. What are the specials though? Is it something like kamasutra pages or anything added midgame or postgame? Just wanna figure out if the game right now feels like a good full experience worth playing before everything is finished. Or if the added atuff make ot better.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
did they already say if they are doing another game when this is finished ?
At the end of Genesis Order You will see maybe not a trailer but some info about another game. And also i saw on their Twitter info wit working title. SOmething with the Serpent in the name.

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Thanks a lot. What are the specials though? Is it something like kamasutra pages or anything added midgame or postgame? Just wanna figure out if the game right now feels like a good full experience worth playing before everything is finished. Or if the added atuff make ot better.
The Kamasutra Page mechanic (or its equivalent) is an integral part of the series and has always been there from the start in all 3 games.
In fact, you can pick up The Genesis Order right now, and won't really notice that the game isn't complete until relatively far into the game.

As to the game's completion, each update comes in every 2 weeks and pushes the version forward 1%~1.5%. Assuming you consider 100% as completion, and with only 8% remaining, you can expect it in ~4 months from now.

Also, I hope you enjoy The Lust Epidemic. IMO, it is the best in the series.

hostrelok

Aug 24, 2018
The Kamasutra Page mechanic (or its equivalent) is an integral part of the series and has always been there from the start in all 3 games.
In fact, you can pick up The Genesis Order right now, and won't really notice that the game isn't complete until relatively far into the game.

As to the game's completion, each update comes in every 2 weeks and pushes the version forward 1%~1.5%. Assuming you consider 100% as completion, and with only 8% remaining, you can expect it in ~4 months from now.

Also, I hope you enjoy The Lust Epidemic. IMO, it is the best in the series.
Thanks for all the info. I guess since it's so close to completion I'll play it. From what I remember reading since he does 2 updates a month there's not a lot of content per update so I'm guessing most of the game should feel complete. Then I'll just redownload when it's finished and do what's left.

Actually I'm enjoying lust epidemic very much mostly for the puzzle gameplay and the story even if I'm not really a fan of most of the models. But gameplay wise it's super fun. I'm very close yo the end now. How long would you say nadia and this one are compared to LE? Shorter, longer or around the same? Also does gameplay carry over with puzzles and stuff? Thanks a bunch.

Feb 8, 2023
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before updating or changing anything with your game make a copy/backup of your www folder so if anything goes wrong - and one day it will go wrong! - you can roll the game back to your last working version by replacing the fucked up www folder with your old one. If you don't do this you could end up with a wrecked game and have to download the whole thing again which is a pain. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO BACKUP YOUR WWW FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING TO AVOID DISASTER! You have been warned and now here's the Windows/Linux update of The Genesis Order v.92121 which you are installing at your own risk or no risk at all if you make that www backup first.

MEGA

GoFile

Go for it!

Last edited:

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Thanks for all the info. I guess since it's so close to completion I'll play it. From what I remember reading since he does 2 updates a month there's not a lot of content per update so I'm guessing most of the game should feel complete. Then I'll just redownload when it's finished and do what's left.

Actually I'm enjoying lust epidemic very much mostly for the puzzle gameplay and the story even if I'm not really a fan of most of the models. But gameplay wise it's super fun. I'm very close yo the end now. How long would you say nadia and this one are compared to LE? Shorter, longer or around the same? Also does gameplay carry over with puzzles and stuff? Thanks a bunch.
You are welcome.
If you download the game now you won't have to download the entire thing again. As well as the new version, they always upload the 'new update for the previous version' too. You can come back every 2 weeks for the next update and download the less than 200 MB update which you can copy-paste into the previous version folder.

The core gameplay loop is for the most part the same in all 3 games. Each subsequent game adds some bells and whistles.

According to HowLongToBeat, The Lust Epidemic will take around 18 hours to complete while Treasure of Nadia takes +40 hours. My personal numbers were significantly higher than these but I am a slow explorer in general.
You can compare your time beating The Lust Epidemic and estimate your expected time with Treasure of Nadia.
I'd say The Genesis Order is about the same scope as Treasure of Nadia.

hohohihi

Aug 24, 2017
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before updating or changing anything with your game make a copy/backup of your www folder so if anything goes wrong - and one day it will go wrong! - you can roll the game back to your last working version by replacing the fuck up www folder with your old one. If you don't do this you could end up with a wrecked game and have to download the whole thing again which is a pain. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO BACKUP YOUR WWW FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING TO AVOID DISASTER! You have been warned and now here's the Windows/Linux update of The Genesis Order v.92121 which you are installing at your own risk or no risk at all if you made that www backup first.

MEGA

Mega

GoFile

Go for it!
:love::love::love:

Requiem888

Aug 20, 2022
The 2 last K-page were great so far. Are they going to add 5th one for each girls or its going to stop to 4 each?

hostrelok

Aug 24, 2018
You are welcome.
If you download the game now you won't have to download the entire thing again. As well as the new version, they always upload the 'new update for the previous version' too. You can come back every 2 weeks for the next update and download the less than 200 MB update which you can copy-paste into the previous version folder.

The core gameplay loop is for the most part the same in all 3 games. Each subsequent game adds some bells and whistles.

According to HowLongToBeat, The Lust Epidemic will take around 18 hours to complete while Treasure of Nadia takes +40 hours. My personal numbers were significantly higher than these but I am a slow explorer in general.
You can compare your time beating The Lust Epidemic and estimate your expected time with Treasure of Nadia.
I'd say The Genesis Order is about the same scope as Treasure of Nadia.

Wait what the fuck? Nadia and genesis order are so long? That's actually fantastic. Never would have guessed. I'm really close to beating lust epidemic and I'm at like 15 hours so that's great. Thanks for all the info. Appreciate it.

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes