sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have it on Steam, and since i got it (1st day) i do not remember a single update. But i think that They update it on patreon, and on the other platforms it will come in some time later.
Yeah... early access... these concepts :cautious: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Yeah, i'd be interested in this one too. I finish the main stroy and still do not get it... Or maybe it will be able to get in future updates?

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I have early access on Steam and not all Kamasutra pages. Can I have all of them on Steam now, or do i have to wait for future updates?

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
I have early access on Steam and not all Kamasutra pages. Can I have all of them on Steam now, or do i have to wait for future updates?
I havent played the steam version so i dont know what version it is at, but looking at your scrrenshot there of ya KS pages you are missin 6, here is link from OP made by Wolf Larsen with all up to date Keys n Chest locations YW.

Reactions: Joncik_Ko

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
They realy should get rid of the mind control tag since it is more just super aphrodisiac.
No, there is more then just super aphrodisiac... there are characters that do have some limited mind control abilities.

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
Hello guys. Changed my computer and now i have a kind of inverted colors on it.
I checked the troubleshooting and downloaded codecs but without success.
Do you have an idea of what happened ?

1701422605454.png

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes