Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
Wellll i belive as to have read on this thread that NLT Media dosent use incest in his games therefore incest patches made for NLT games tend to have BUGGSSS :)
Fair enough but the previous games did. They had to remove it due to patreon rules but they definitely were including it. I was a patreon supporter st the time and remember it

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Fair enough but the previous games did. They had to remove it due to patreon rules but they definitely were including it. I was a patreon supporter st the time and remember it
But on the other hand you fail to remember how it worked back then and what you must do now to make it work ;)

OFC now we decline the fact that this game contains no incest at all !

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I mean you could have just said that. Rather than being weirdly coy about the whole thing
You said it yourself you were a patron of the former game(s?) so it must have eluded you that " some " changes happened in 2017 which made an inpact on Patreons policy... yeah that means the first part of the saga trilogy which led to changing the games " genre " quite a bit... yet back then NLT made sure that IF needed with some slight changes ( for example a released config set ) you could have made it look like it was still an incest game :p

Let's roll the wheel of time and get into the present games development : due to large amounts of reports NLT had to make some steps ( which he did ! ) to make it ( almost ) impossible to change his game into an incest one resulting in cancellation from Patreon... [ yeah well... there goes my livelihood coz of a bunch of fellas can't live their lives without reading they are fucking their own " mother " " aunt " " sister " and whatnot ] sounds about right for our case right ? :LOL:

Well guess what he made sure that IF there's ever gonna be some misguided soul that puts so much effort into this to turn it into an incest game it would still fail... firstly because the games story flat out tells you what's the situation ( via audio as well ) secondly coz if you make just one mistake wherever the game will crash ;) So hats down to the fool who does this all in vain :LOL:

You can make a safe bet that going onward NLTs games ( currently the 4th part of the trilogy ) won't have incest in them... ( granted this only stands if Patreons policy does not make a 180 but let's not make a bet about this :KEK: ) this is a business enterprise and not a kink appeasement... and whoever cannot deal with this ( since 2017 till today ) all they have to do is look for another game developers product to be frank :rolleyes:

But let's circle back to the start... since you were his patron how come you don't know about this ? :oops:

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
The game is updated twice a month like clockwork. Has been since it began.
Was the same for the previous two games too.
I only played the other one well after it released and if it's getting updated like that why is there a changelog on the front page that is barebones?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I only played the other one well after it released and if it's getting updated like that why is there a changelog on the front page that is barebones?
Here's a constant changelog for you : 3 new sexy scenes and a KS page awaits you :KEK:

Bonus content : 1 new sexy scene and a KS page ( from the next update 2 KS pages ) :LOL:

You wish this to be repeated every single time a new release comes out ? :rolleyes:

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
The game is updated twice a month like clockwork. Has been since it began.
Was the same for the previous two games too.
I have it on Steam, and since i got it (1st day) i do not remember a single update. But i think that They update it on patreon, and on the other platforms it will come in some time later.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes