7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The file is there. The Lightning part of it's name was all in CAPS. It's also the same in the official game files... so this is actually NLT's bug. Will fix it and reupload later. Again, not my fault.

SCHLOPPY777

Mar 4, 2020
do you have to use a download manager for this, also the error says "your profile can not be used because its from a newer version of nw.js

BurninU

Sep 29, 2019
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod aims to enhance the game's low quality animations by utilizing AI machine learning algorithms in video upscaling and motion interpolation.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ffs.. thats alot of work , dowloading independent files, for little improvement.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

The Genesis Order's next bonus chapter releases this Saturday! Channel 4 is interviewing someone special and Clare comes to the XXX Shop with a familiar face. A bit of every NLT game will appear in this upcoming chapter of TGO! Coming next month we will start releasing two Kamasutra Pages per update as we begin the 5th pages for all twelve ladies which will take place in the attic space using all the naughty toys available.

This week we're starting the environment designs for Symphony of the Serpent! As the character designs come to a close we will be focusing on creating all the locations that will be in the game. The first chapter will have at least 20 unique areas. Next week we will showcase a sneak peek. Even though we're not focusing on character design, the finalized designs are being put on hold so you have a little bit of time left to give feedback on . Link your and let your voice be heard in our Symphony of the Serpent channel.

Thank you everyone for your support! Have a great week!

JiiBee81

Mar 21, 2021
Weekly Report!

The Genesis Order's next bonus chapter releases this Saturday! Channel 4 is interviewing someone special and Clare comes to the XXX Shop with a familiar face. A bit of every NLT game will appear in this upcoming chapter of TGO! Coming next month we will start releasing two Kamasutra Pages per update as we begin the 5th pages for all twelve ladies which will take place in the attic space using all the naughty toys available.

This week we're starting the environment designs for Symphony of the Serpent! As the character designs come to a close we will be focusing on creating all the locations that will be in the game. The first chapter will have at least 20 unique areas. Next week we will showcase a sneak peek. Even though we're not focusing on character design, the finalized designs are being put on hold so you have a little bit of time left to give feedback on . Link your and let your voice be heard in our Symphony of the Serpent channel.

Thank you everyone for your support! Have a great week!
"A bit of every NLT game will appear"

Aunt Sara? :love:

Reactions: Burgundy

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
How goes is the incest patch? I've installed it and just started playing. I've gotten to a church and met the sister but he keeps talking about "your mom" rather than "ours". Also, when talking to the nun, he says he's known her a long time. I would imagine it should be "yeah she is my sister". Does that get sorted later or is it still that clunky. I didn't DL the second one that it recommends because it says it's been discontinued.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've tried searching for info on it in this thread but it's hard to find anything specific
Yeah... this pesky intel is hiding in the very first post of this thread :eek:

But I've got a better one ! I haven't even tried to find a french translation for TGO I still managed to bump into one :p
:KEK:

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
Yeah... this pesky intel is hiding in the very first post of this thread :eek:

But I've got a better one ! I haven't even tried to find a french translation for TGO I still managed to bump into one :p
:KEK:
What? Where? The first page only has one reference to it and it's the link to the mod.

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
What do you mean? I've tried searching for info on it in this thread but it's hard to find anything specific
What do you mean? I've tried searching for info on it in this thread but it's hard to find anything specific
Wellll i belive as to have read on this thread that NLT Media dosent use incest in his games therefore incest patches made for NLT games tend to have BUGGSSS :)

Reactions: TurboTorpedo
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes