Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The feedback is coming in and we're making character tweaks to Symphony of the Serpent's cast. It wont be long now before we're ready to showcase the final designs!
Will be interesting to see, how much they changed them. There first design were just so much worse than the ones in TGO across the board that hey would have to make a lot of changes to get at least on the same level.

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Do you have a photo with the same concept as the 4th photo but not nude but just lingerie?
There may be some in the scenes but I'm afraid it's not similar to what you ask for but I would say that in that style they are all semi-nude or naked. The closest Melissa looks in lingerie is in her Booty Call scenes and her prologue scene with Dr. Nucleo.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MILFS HUNTER

Autumnbdv

Dec 19, 2018
I don't know where to ask this, so I ask here (at least about this game).

Anyone knows minimal system requirements for Android? Like minimal android version, RAM, CPU? I'm thinking about buying used tablet for some suitable for tablet games

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
I don't know where to ask this, so I ask here (at least about this game).

Anyone knows minimal system requirements for Android? Like minimal android version, RAM, CPU? I'm thinking about buying used tablet for some suitable for tablet games
I don't know what the requirements are for Android but I can give you the requirements for my tablet so that you can get a more or less idea of what you are going to purchase, TGO works quite well on this tablet with these requirements which are:

CPU 8 cores 2G Hz ARM Architecture
GPU MaliG52 845 MHz
RAM 6GB LPDDR4
Memory disk ROM 128 GB
Screen 10,1" LCD IPS
Screen resolution 1920×1200
Android 10 Version

Last edited:
Reactions: Autumnbdv

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Hey, Anyone help ??
Usually NLT Media used to talk about when the game will finish. There is no word for TGO. What is happening. If I have to guess from the version number, it's still at least couple of months away.
Could anyone please shed some light here ?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Weekly Report!

North Santiva is about to be visited by someone truly terrifying! In the next chapter of The Genesis Order an interview at Channel 4 with a famous love potion CEO will lead to trouble as our hero faces his biggest challenge yet... babysitting. What problems will be caused? You can bet something will go wrong. In addition to this comedic story will be a new XXX Shop video and Kamasutra page.

The feedback is coming in and we're making character tweaks to Symphony of the Serpent's cast. It wont be long now before we're ready to showcase the final designs! But it's not too late to have your voice heard. and then head on over to Symphony of the Serpent channel and tell us your thoughts.

Thank you everyone for your support and feedback! Have a great week!
Wish it was Emily (the one who actually figured out HOW to make Love potion from scratch!) but unfortunatelly it will be Bancroft and her idiot son... and we also have Kimberly scene which is always meh. Well, at least KS page should be Melissa so there is something to look forward to.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Wish it was Emily (the one who actually figured out HOW to make Love potion from scratch!) but unfortunatelly it will be Bancroft and her idiot son... and we also have Kimberly scene which is always meh. Well, at least KS page should be Melissa so there is something to look forward to.
Excactly Emily remade it better so theres no need to bring back them hasbeens smfh

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
i'm stuck with a bug that only gives me 7 seconds to swim in the lake. so i'm not able to get the items i need. can someone help me fix this?
First off, it's not a bug, that's how the game is supposed to work, and you are bad and should feel bad for using the term "bug" incorrectly. But I see SixArt has already abused you over your choice of verbiage, and will doubtless insult and demean you further, so never mind that.
you need to go to Dicks and buy energy drink go back to pier drink it then go swim for stuff yw
Specifically, drinking an energy drink before you go in the water will increase the amount of time you can swim to 45 seconds. This will still not be enough to fully explore the lake, and you cannot carry more than one energy drink at a time. So you will need to return to Dicks and purchase a drink, repeatedly, until you have gotten everything you need.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes