Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Weekly Report!

North Santiva is about to be visited by someone truly terrifying! In the next chapter of The Genesis Order an interview at Channel 4 with a famous love potion CEO will lead to trouble as our hero faces his biggest challenge yet... babysitting. What problems will be caused? You can bet something will go wrong. In addition to this comedic story will be a new XXX Shop video and Kamasutra page.

The feedback is coming in and we're making character tweaks to Symphony of the Serpent's cast. It wont be long now before we're ready to showcase the final designs! But it's not too late to have your voice heard. and then head on over to Symphony of the Serpent channel and tell us your thoughts.

Thank you everyone for your support and feedback! Have a great week!
Amanda Bancroft cameo and babysitting Simon I guess. Bonus scene with Kimberly. meh

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
How would we all like it? No, don't put others in the same bag. Between Hannah and Alia, I personally wouldn't have any problem since they are not related but between Tasha and Nellie it would certainly be very disgusting. :sick:
you do realize though, NLT has been dirtier than any other developer? They have comics that includes beastiality and incest at the same time

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Weekly Report!

North Santiva is about to be visited by someone truly terrifying! In the next chapter of The Genesis Order an interview at Channel 4 with a famous love potion CEO will lead to trouble as our hero faces his biggest challenge yet... babysitting. What problems will be caused? You can bet something will go wrong. In addition to this comedic story will be a new XXX Shop video and Kamasutra page.

The feedback is coming in and we're making character tweaks to Symphony of the Serpent's cast. It wont be long now before we're ready to showcase the final designs! But it's not too late to have your voice heard. and then head on over to Symphony of the Serpent channel and tell us your thoughts.

Thank you everyone for your support and feedback! Have a great week!
that boy is mrs.bancroft's son.. too bad i forgot his name

Feb 16, 2023
The Genesis Order [v.91112] Compressed

Let me know if you have any issues.
Virustotal -

FULL UPDATE ONLY (not compressed)
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Optional - NW.js update

Compressed
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Original - 11.2GB, Compressed - 1.35GB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

LQ Version
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only (LQ)

Mega - Mega
GoFile -

(LQ) - Original - 11.2GB, Compressed - 810MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
But i android fan

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
View attachment 3105210
JUST AN EDIT FOR ALL THE MELISSA FANS (including myself)
as im sure you know where i got this screenshot from, i erased Willy`s Willy and removed the vitamin bottles and WahLah Perfect :)
:love: It turned out great, it's beautiful and wonderful but when I saw this minigame in TGO I had the feeling that all the girls' faces are the same as always but in Melissa's I thought:unsure: it was different in that NLT had changed some features, maybe it is because it is a static photo with 3 or 4 scarce frames of movement.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
:love: It turned out great, it's beautiful and wonderful but when I saw this minigame in TGO I had the feeling that all the girls' faces are the same as always but in Melissa's I thought:unsure: it was different in that NLT had changed some features, maybe it is because it is a static photo with 3 or 4 scarce frames of movement.
yes i noticed that in her face aswell

Reactions: TurboTorpedo
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes