supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Yes :p

Just look around this thread and witness... game will crash :LOL: So don't miss ;)
Oh okay thank you for your reply. I noticed now that I reloaded everything except 88 so am i doomed? Can i find it somewhere? and if yes can i use it now even tho i reloaded till the 91 version?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh okay thank you for your reply. I noticed now that I reloaded everything except 88 so am i doomed? Can i find it somewhere? and if yes can i use it now even tho i reloaded till the 91 version?
Well if " reloaded " means you already patched to 91 and are missing 88 then download the full version :p

Apr 19, 2023
I mean after the incest patch ;) Can we make her anything relative?
The MC in TGO only has one blood relative, his biological father Duncan Helmer, and he's in prison so I doubt William will be fucking or getting fucked by his Dad anytime soon. There is no incest patch because the developer has deliberately made it impossible to reinitialize variables inside the game using a patch file outside the game. If you want to do that you will have to go through the code of the game itself and change all of the names and relationships, manually, which is a lot of very boring work nobody has wanted to do considering how big the game is now. Maybe some poor sad bastard will do this one day but I doubt it. (y)

Last edited:

Barzilla55

Jun 28, 2021
Just started a new game cause I haven't played in forever and I forgot just how ridiculous the opening cut scene is and I love it.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

North Santiva is about to be visited by someone truly terrifying! In the next chapter of The Genesis Order an interview at Channel 4 with a famous love potion CEO will lead to trouble as our hero faces his biggest challenge yet... babysitting. What problems will be caused? You can bet something will go wrong. In addition to this comedic story will be a new XXX Shop video and Kamasutra page.

The feedback is coming in and we're making character tweaks to Symphony of the Serpent's cast. It wont be long now before we're ready to showcase the final designs! But it's not too late to have your voice heard. and then head on over to Symphony of the Serpent channel and tell us your thoughts.

Thank you everyone for your support and feedback! Have a great week!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Weekly Report!

North Santiva is about to be visited by someone truly terrifying! In the next chapter of The Genesis Order an interview at Channel 4 with a famous love potion CEO will lead to trouble as our hero faces his biggest challenge yet... babysitting. What problems will be caused? You can bet something will go wrong. In addition to this comedic story will be a new XXX Shop video and Kamasutra page.

The feedback is coming in and we're making character tweaks to Symphony of the Serpent's cast. It wont be long now before we're ready to showcase the final designs! But it's not too late to have your voice heard. and then head on over to Symphony of the Serpent channel and tell us your thoughts.

Thank you everyone for your support and feedback! Have a great week!
It must be Simmon, Amanda's idiotic son. Maybe Amanda will have some cameo too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deepsu985

vlwvs

Mar 30, 2019
Need help, stuck with error when going upstairs in Mel’s apartments, error text: Failed to load: data/Map230.json
Another error when buying animations in XXX shop: Failed to load: img/pictures/PS-8.png
Thanks in advance!

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes