Feb 8, 2023
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before updating or changing anything with your game make a copy/backup of your www folder so if anything goes wrong - and one day it will go wrong! - you can roll the game back to your last working version by replacing the fucked up www folder with your old one. If you don't do this you could end up with a wrecked game and have to download the whole thing again which is a pain. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO BACKUP YOUR WWW FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING TO AVOID DISASTER! You have been warned and now here's the Windows/Linux update of The Genesis Order v.93122 which you install at your own risk or no risk at all if you make that www backup first.

MEGA

GoFile

TOOLS

Here's a link to the versions of the two WINDOWS tools I use to make TGO updates if anybody's interested.

In the ZIP there is a PDF explaining all you need to know if you care to step in if I go AWOL for some reason.

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.93122):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.93122):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
updated

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

cindar

Mar 9, 2022
Another bonus chapter is out and another one will be released in 17 days.. someone know how much bonus chapter nlt will release? i'm waiting the end for play this piece of art Thanks :)

Reactions: Brayan-124

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Since the main story ended and we creampied Judy before the party officially begun... Since then has there been anything with Judy???

Reactions: Razzhuna

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Another bonus chapter is out and another one will be released in 17 days.. someone know how much bonus chapter nlt will release? i'm waiting the end for play this piece of art Thanks :)
I've finished playing update 93122 (reached 93%) and there are still 7 bonus scenes to discover. If there is 1 bonus scene per update, that means there are at least 7 updates to come.

Reactions: cindar

Kingsting09

Dec 27, 2019
hey i am stuck on the part where the lug is injured i have the penciline but when i try to go to the chanel 4 main studio it is locked, what to do

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Wow, if people used to complain about MC's huge cock, since take that, now the ones in the penthouse are gigantic. Fuck! What a fuckingmachine black cock that Hannah sticks.:oops:

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes