NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
The Genesis Order v.95012 Walkthrough :

AngelCraft Puzzles walkthrough 42,43,44,45 :
Thanks for providing the AngelCraft solutions, without these I could not do them, well I probably could eventually but it would take me ages.

I’m in awe, how do you manage to solve them so quickly, I mean the YouTube video was up just 14 minutes after the update was released? Do you get to see them before some how or can you naturally just ‘see’ the solutions?

But whatever your method, a big thank you, because without these, I wouldn’t be able to complete them.

Disappointed that the rewards for the puzzle are just things you can dig up quickly and for free in the forest - apart from the occasional angel feather.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Thanks for providing the AngelCraft solutions, without these I could not do them, well I probably could eventually but it would take me ages.

I’m in awe, how do you manage to solve them so quickly, I mean the YouTube video was up just 14 minutes after the update was released? Do you get to see them before some how or can you naturally just ‘see’ the solutions?

But whatever your method, a big thank you, because without these, I wouldn’t be able to complete them.

Disappointed that the rewards for the puzzle are just things you can dig up quickly and for free in the forest - apart from the occasional angel feather.
I'm not sure when the update was leaked here, but for patreon supporters it's available in their launchers at the time it's released and I download it the same time it's available for everyone, if I had an option of playing it early... The videos would have come earlier than the official release on my channel, but yeah there are ways around on how to solve puzzles :)
if they're a problem, you can download a patch that was shared here where you can skip puzzles.

Cloudzor

Oct 11, 2023
I'm not sure when the update was leaked here, but for patreon supporters it's available in their launchers at the time it's released and I download it the same time it's available for everyone, if I had an option of playing it early... The videos would have come earlier than the official release on my channel, but yeah there are ways around on how to solve puzzles :)
if they're a problem, you can download a patch that was shared here where you can skip puzzles.
Do the puzzles with the Angel provide additional recipes? I haven't done a single 1 yet

Apr 19, 2023

Most of the puzzles have been created by TDavyAfterDark (Youtube moniker) so no wonder he can have the solutions in his pocket way before the puzzles appear in the game. :LOL:

Reactions: JoeyGucci

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Most of the puzzles have been created by TDavyAfterDark (Youtube moniker) so no wonder he can have the solutions in his pocket way before the puzzles appear in the game. :LOL:
are the solutions to the puzzle same which I have the shown vs. whatever the guys name is who gets time to solve and edit videos ?, if they're not then I would appreciate taking back that snarky comment which you made.

Apr 19, 2023
are the solutions to the puzzle same which I have the shown vs. whatever the guys name is who gets time to solve and edit videos ?, if they're not then I would appreciate taking back that snarky comment which you made.
TDavyAfterDark claimed to have authored the puzzles. Since he purportedly designed them he would obviously have solutions to all of them before anybody else was what I meant. Most of the puzzles have several solutions and yours are different from his, have fewer moves, and are generally more elegant. :) Before you challenge me to a dual at dawn, chill out bro, I made no reference to you personally and no sarkiness was intended. :confused: Even you surely can't solve puzzles before you've seen them. o_O Or can you? :confused:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
its gotta be my 5th time around with the walkthrough......
That is something I would not advertise..... :rolleyes::LOL:
Even you surely can't solve puzzles before you've seen them. o_O Or can you? :confused:
Before no... but if you are familiar how it all works then it is relatively fast ( few minutes to complete all 4 ) The tale takes a different narrative if you are " playing " it for the smut tho :rolleyes::whistle:

Apr 19, 2023
Thing is I wasn't having a pop at DD69-1 by implying that TDavyAfterDark was better or quicker than him at solving the puzzles only that the person who made the puzzles would necessarily be the first one with solutions to them because he/she designed, made, and had access to them and played them before anybody else. (y) No need for anybody to get touchy and up in my face for stating something obvious FFS. :LOL:

Last edited:

Nahelaref

Apr 10, 2019
Hello. Coming here from playing the previous nlt games. Has the android version been dropped by nlt or it will be updated later?

AbhyLogan

Feb 8, 2019
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.95012):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.95012):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
Part 2 is broken link, can you update it ? Thank you very much

Oct 30, 2023
That is something I would not advertise..... :rolleyes::LOL:

Before no... but if you are familiar how it all works then it is relatively fast ( few minutes to complete all 4 ) The tale takes a different narrative if you are " playing " it for the smut tho :rolleyes::whistle:
what can i say, its a good game.
even without the "smut"

Bourn56

Mar 4, 2021
Is anyone else having problems with Angel Crafting Puzzle 45 the far right red Imp ignores the trap for me every time I've been following rainwake Guides

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes