Feb 8, 2023
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before updating or changing anything with your game make a copy/backup of your www folder so if anything goes wrong - and one day it will go wrong! - you can roll the game back to your last working version by replacing the fucked up www folder with your old one. If you don't do this you could end up with a wrecked game and have to download the whole thing again which is a pain. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO BACKUP YOUR WWW FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING TO AVOID DISASTER! You have been warned and now here's the Windows/Linux update of The Genesis Order v.95012 which you install at your own risk or no risk at all if you make that www backup first.

MEGA

GoFile

TOOLS

Here's a link to the versions of the two WINDOWS tools I use to make incremental TGO updates if anybody's interested.

Mega

In the ZIP there's a PDF explaining all you need to know if you care to step in if I go AWOL for some reason.

goblolo691

Mar 29, 2018
Hi mates, can enyone help me? Game runs well, but scenes goin white:
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Resently i change GPU from old Nvidia for modern AMD.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGenesisOrder-V95012
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 19, 2023
The bonus booty calls and sex shop videos are too freaky for me. Seeing poor old Janet coated in joy juice, looking as if she'd just attended a bukkake marathon, and Heather strung up by her wrists by a rope legs akimbo, rotating around the axle of the MC's cock, is just too ridiculous to be entertaining. Why end TGO with scenes from a torture garden I ask myself? Whatever the reason this kind of S & M shit leaves me cold. :sick:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes