Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
The infinite "now loading" screen keep happening when entering or leaving Wilkes mansion. At first it was very frustrating, but I've managed to fix by myself by turn the full screen off. No problem for 30 minutes or so. Then the problem occur again even though I'm playing at windowed mode. Any help?
Yes

Do a switch to full screen every 29 minutes then save, quit, load, open save, switch to windowed and continue for another 29 minutes

Based on the clues you've given this is a solution.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart and Petzl

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The infinite "now loading" screen keep happening when entering or leaving Wilkes mansion. At first it was very frustrating, but I've managed to fix by myself by turn the full screen off. No problem for 30 minutes or so. Then the problem occur again even though I'm playing at windowed mode. Any help?
What your OS ? :p
where can I find the lady at the police station package?
In a walkthrough :p

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I tried but I can't find it in part 1 of the walkthrough I even used ctrl F to find it but no luck
It's quite early in the game if I rememver correctly and it's a game event... she's at the main hall entrance
1705116729598.png
This should be it :p

Reactions: H2R

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
In Andrea's house, after you press the button and enter the dining room, a strange sound is heard. But nothing appears and it is unclear where and what to look for. What is this?

2024-01-14_113121.jpg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
My operating system is Windows 11, and I currently can't progress any further since the infinite "Now loading" screen only appears at Wilkes mansion. Can't even save the game.
I hope you did not hop on the train who just blindly " upgrades " his nw and other stuffs coz that can lead to such things... if you did then restore it to the one the game was shipped with... check your codecs too ( K-Lite ) and the inability of saving can occur if you don't have sufficient authority over your rig... ( administrator ) or if you play it online and have not played the game from your account :rolleyes: :p

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

Check out Anya Petrova from Symphony of the Serpent as she is spotted outside of Emerald Ridge Arena. What's she up to? This tease is from the game trailer that is being released on February 4th! A new render computer was added to the NLT family today to handle the remaining load of The Genesis Order alongside all the new videos being rendered for Symphony of the Serpent. That's now 6 GPUs working non-stop!

The next chapter of The Genesis Order is only hours away! Some naughty Kamasutra pages and an XXX video for some lovely MILFs are coming along with a cute and sexy story featuring a certain girl next door.

Stay tuned for more previews of SotS coming over the next two weeks leading up to the release of the trailer!

Thanks for your support! Have a great week and enjoy the new TGO chapter!

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.95012):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.95012):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
updated

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes