twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I was thinking about that. But, would modifying the save remove the hints given by NPCs? I don't want to break the game
The key will not affect the plot of the game and will not break it. I checked this by adding the missing keys to my inventory when I played ToN, I think it’s the same in this game.

P.S. This is only about chest keys, of course. I have not checked the effect of other keys on the plot of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: phillipwood

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod aims to enhance the game's low quality animations by utilizing AI machine learning algorithms in video upscaling and motion interpolation.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
do i have only download the last version of the folder v94 and the prequisite,.. or do i have download all the folder?

Jan 7, 2018
Is there any chance someone nice got a full version of the full game for macos. my game seems corrupted since 91xxx. would love to play the new updates.

JiiBee81

Mar 21, 2021
Is there any chance someone nice got a full version of the full game for macos. my game seems corrupted since 91xxx. would love to play the new updates.
You can just download the full Windows version here, rename folder www as app.nw and replace the folder inside your Game/Contents/Resources (control-click, or two-finger click on Game and select Show Package Contents) with that. Poof, you got full Mac version.

Reactions: kingofcurrywurst
Jan 7, 2018
You can just download the full Windows version here, rename folder www as app.nw and replace the folder inside your Game/Contents/Resources (control-click, or two-finger click on Game and select Show Package Contents) with that. Poof, you got full Mac version.
You sir are a genius! thx!

pikablessyouu

May 11, 2021
The infinite "now loading" screen keep happening when entering or leaving Wilkes mansion. At first it was very frustrating, but I've managed to fix by myself by turn the full screen off. No problem for 30 minutes or so. Then the problem occur again even though I'm playing at windowed mode. Any help?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
is there a way to mute the voice acting? some of them are fine but some I can't stand I rather have it off that listen to some of them talk

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
is there a way to mute the voice acting? some of them are fine but some I can't stand I rather have it off that listen to some of them talk
Yes, you can mute the voices (but not select them except for MC).
On the phone, go to Options/Voice Volume/Other Voices and turn them off.

Last edited:

The Conquerer

Sep 17, 2023
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod aims to enhance the game's low quality animations by utilizing AI machine learning algorithms in video upscaling and motion interpolation.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:

Instructions:
Can you provide download link other than mega plz it would be great help since it is quite difficult to download such big files from mega and for ToN as well

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Is a walkthrough needed? not for the chest and keys I know some of them bitches are nigh impossible to find without help

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i am using a pdf walkthrough, been through the full game 3 times & am still missing 2 chest keys.
meh fk it I tortured myself in TON by 100% it myself this time I'm cheating for chest keys foh with obscure tiny barely visible hidden items I rather have fun in the world they built instead of looking at a wt outside the game for 70% of my playthrough

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes