sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
When hosting large games using free MEGA accounts why not post full games as smaller multi-part files so that the game can be downloaded in bits,.
No merit... game can be downloaded just the same... if someone doesn't know how that's another story but it's hardly the uploaders fault :rolleyes:

Not really... Ethan looks like the prime Fuckface of these games but I don't see too much similarity between them :LOL: It's like they are doing this on purpose they create an MC that can be hated just by it's looks :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Weekly Report!

Greetings! With a new year comes a new update for Symphony of the Serpent! The trailer is slowly coming to life as we showcase all the cool new environments, personalities, voices and designs. Above is a screengrab from the trailer showing the finalized character designs of Ethan and Divya standing outside of The Velvet Mirage in the red light district of Escovia. Creating these first images and videos of SotS puts an ear-to-ear grin on my face. I couldn't be more excited to share it and I can't wait until February's debut of the trailer!

The Genesis Order also has a new chapter coming next week featuring a new furry friend that just may cause more trouble than it's worth. But the reward is kinky! Enjoy this new sexy story scene as well as two new Kamasutra dungeon scenes, and an XXX shop video.

Thanks for the support and have a great week!
That's the MC? ._.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Maybe, maybe not. Didn't NLT release TGO (or was it ToN) simultaneously with (or was it before) the last release of the previous game?
IIRC, TGO started after ToN, there was only some bugfix and toy update after that. Maybe LE ended after ToN started, but that's too long to say for sure.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
IIRC, TGO started after ToN, there was only some bugfix and toy update after that. Maybe LE ended after ToN started, but that's too long to say for sure.
Did some old treasure digging (pun absolutely intended) and confirmed that ToN launched simultaneously with LE story conclusion 0.96, with LE having a few more releases after for bonus contents.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Nah... definitely April 1 :LOL:

TGO started right at the next scheduled release date after ToN ended :p
I think that on April 1, the folklore question will mainly arise: "Update when?" or "When update?"

Did some old treasure digging (pun absolutely intended) and confirmed that ToN launched simultaneously with LE story conclusion 0.96, with LE having a few more releases after for bonus contents.
I started here at the time and ToN was actually the reason why I registered here. Oh the nostalgia...

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

kinkai

Dec 21, 2021
Weekly Report!

Greetings! With a new year comes a new update for Symphony of the Serpent! The trailer is slowly coming to life as we showcase all the cool new environments, personalities, voices and designs. Above is a screengrab from the trailer showing the finalized character designs of Ethan and Divya standing outside of The Velvet Mirage in the red light district of Escovia. Creating these first images and videos of SotS puts an ear-to-ear grin on my face. I couldn't be more excited to share it and I can't wait until February's debut of the trailer!

The Genesis Order also has a new chapter coming next week featuring a new furry friend that just may cause more trouble than it's worth. But the reward is kinky! Enjoy this new sexy story scene as well as two new Kamasutra dungeon scenes, and an XXX shop video.

Thanks for the support and have a great week!
Henry is still the best MC

Reactions: MayhemSixx
Apr 19, 2023
Erm. It's nice to see people talking about SotS on f95zone, when it will be released etc., only thing is: How exactly do they think they are going to get to play it in April unless they're top tier NLT Patrons? See unless a top tier patron shares both it and future updates hereabouts, or somebody cracks the new installer/updater and shares it, how exactly do they think that they will be able to get their hands on the new game without paying for it in a few months time? :(

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sixart

phillipwood

Jul 15, 2021
Hi guys, so I jumped a few versions of the game and now I'm missing 1 key for a chest that I just can't find. I checked with the guides on the internet and I have already collected all key halves/useless keys. When I talk to the NPCs in the game, they tell me about a key deep in a basement and that it's a pain in the ass to get all the way down there. Any idea where that key is? I searched a lot but couldn't find it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Erm. It's nice to see people talking about SotS on f95zone, when it will be released etc., only thing is: How exactly do they think they are going to get to play it in April unless they're top tier NLT Patrons? See unless a top tier patron shares both it and future updates hereabouts, or somebody cracks the new installer/updater and shares it, how exactly to they think that they will be able to get their hands on the new game without paying for it in a few months time? :(
They are way more optimistic than they should be :LOL: Anyhow only one release needs to be dropped from all of them then the same method will apply just the same as it did iin the past :p

But then again good insight ^ (y)
I searched a lot
I checked with the guides
Yeah right... I have a very good idea which one is missing but at the same time I have a strange feeling you didn't search a lot OR check guides OR watch walkthroughs that's been made for occasions like this :cautious: So do that...

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes